Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you have for dinner last night?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, it was pretty freaking tasty. THAT CREAM MADE IT SO MUCH BETTER OH MAN THAT CREAM
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• some bullshit queso eggplant tostada or something.

gross.

had a left over brat instead.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        yeah, it was pretty freaking tasty. THAT CREAM MADE IT SO MUCH BETTER OH MAN THAT CREAM
        HA HA HA! You dick!
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• shrimp and cheddar grits from Apron. Never had grits before. Weren't bad. Wasn't a fan of the shrimp but will definitely make some grits in the future.

Comment

• Never had grits? That boy ain't right.

Had two big ass baja dogs from James Coney tonight. Which i guess nobody but jersh will appreciate.

Comment

• another bad fish dish from Apron. I just do not like fish dishes from there apparently. It was some cod on top of a tomato sauce over some bullshit with some stupid fucking relish on top.

Not a fan. at all. Lesley loved it. boo.

Comment

• I am with you. The fish, outside of the Asian seafood dishes, are fucking trash. I hated that meal. I ended up pouring sriacha on my cod and tossing the rest. The pork chop thing this week is amazing though.

Comment

• I took the cod off the shit but the relish had already ruined it. I went hungry last night haha.

We have an udon noodle dish and some weird indian dish this week. No porkchop

Comment

• I think you get your deliveries before me. So the pork might been in your kit last week? It had tinkerbell peppers, and jalapeno, and sweet potatoes. Fucking boss.

Comment

• The korean pork tacos, brown butter gnocci, and blackened chicken from Apron were all fucking legit this week.

The tacos were the shit when we said fuck putting that slaw on the side and just put it right on the tacos.

Comment

• Since I was out of town I told my roommate to enjoy it. He also said the tacos owned.

Comment

• Ended up making the korean pork tacos again last night. Added more of the chili paste plus some extra samba olek and it was LEGIT. These are now added to our list of revolving recipes.

So goddamn good.

Comment

• I made the steak flatbread with salad last night. They sent a bell pepper instead of the hot peppers...and I don't really love bell pepper. And I was out of jalapenos so not as good as I had hoped.

Comment

• we have hello fresh this week. Already wasn't a fan of how that shit was packed, so tonight's meal should be interesting.

Comment

• What's in it? How's it packed?

Comment

Working...
                                X