Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, this movie was the goods.

However, while I enjoyed Spidey, I still think I may like Garfield more based on what we saw but the Empire Strikes Back line was fucking GREAT. I am looking forward to his solo flick.

Bucky was great, the airport fight was everything that a major superhero brawl should be like, and I CANNOT fucking wait for Infinity War now.

Panther was cool, more Ant-Man in every movie would be grand, and the de-aging of RDJ in the opening was fucking creepy. The Vision continues to be the coolest looking character in my opinion and I liked his little character beats, especially the cooking scene.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Karl Urban and Jeff Goldblum in Thor 3?

Awesome!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Keaton to be the badguy in Homecoming?

PLEASE BE THE VULTURE

Comment

• Thor 3 looks interesting, cast wise at least.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

That's the only part he read for in the movie.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• YEAHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• Birdman 2: Homecoming
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Man, CIVIL WAR was awesome. Holy cow. It is weird, though, that the '90s and '00s superhero movies were plagued with too many villains and now the opposite is true. Zemo made a lot of interesting things happen but he was basically a non-entity. I actually thought Crossbones was supposed to be the main baddie. I was bummed he was only the first fight.

Granted he was limited but I was way into the new Spider-Man. I'm excited to see what happens with Homecoming. It's super weird to have Special Thoughts about Aunt May.

The emotional impact was much better than BvS throughout the movie. "Did you know?" hit WAY harder than "Why did you say that name?"

Comment

• " I thought it was a water truck!"
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I need to watch ANT-MAN.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I need to watch ANT-MAN.
                        You haven't yet?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I need to watch ANT-MAN.
                          Yes. Yes you do. Post haste.

Comment

• "So I know a guy"

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Brie Larson in talks to play Captain Marvel? I'm ok with this.

Comment

• Love Brie, so that's cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X