No announcement yet.

Wrasslin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Despite all his rage he's still just a dude in a cage...er squared circle.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So bad.

Comment

• He's been rumored to be trying to get his hooks into TNA for years now. I always thought it was complete bullshit but I guess not.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Barrett as King? Awesome. Now if they let him actually cut some promos again. I don't think he's done a proper "I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you!" promo since he came back from injury. The entire midcard is being wasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Barrett as King? Awesome. Now if they let him actually cut some promos again. I don't think he's done a proper "I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you!" promo since he came back from injury. The entire midcard is being wasted.
            They stopped the Bad News promos because SHOCKER!!! people were liking them. GAWDDAMNIT WWE I HOPE SHEIK BREAK YOU BACK MAKE YOU HUMBLE DEN FUCK YOU IN DEE ASSS
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You'd better not try to get over without Vinnie Mac's help.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                You'd better not try to get over without Vinnie Mac's help.
                Yep. So sad that this is truth. It's only worked for a handful of guys and he ends up despising them for it.

Comment

• KEVIN OWENS FUCKED UP JOHN CENA REPEAT KEVINS OWENS POWERBOMBED THE FUCK OUT OF CENA

Comment

KEVIN OWENS FUCKED UP JOHN CENA REPEAT KEVINS OWENS POWERBOMBED THE FUCK OUT OF CENA
                    It was beautiful, especially the "I've been doing this longer than you, you don't get to give me any advice"

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6IJCFc_qkHw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Comment

• "I'm gonna kill you!"

"You'll have to!"

MAN I AM HYPE FOR SUMMERSLAM

Comment

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"You'll have to!"

MAN I AM HYPE FOR SUMMERSLAM
                        Yeah, they saved that shit show real quick. At first I was like WHY TAKER WAIT ALL DIS TIME?!?!?? Now I'm like "ONE DEESE DUDES GONE DIE!!!!"

Comment

• Oh shit, The Hulkster has been erased.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hogan done goofed.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0qek2AIfV34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                <iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0qek2AIfV34" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
                                Ok that convinced me, totes not pre-ordering that.

Comment

Working...
                                X