• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I liked those fight scenes. Brutal.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      Watched the end of the first and the whole second ep of Daredevil with my son. Liking it, but the fight scenes look a little fake. It doesn't look like DD's hitting his foes very hard. If they improve the choreography, I'm totally down.
      Are you also a blind lawyer?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
        Watched the end of the first and the whole second ep of Daredevil with my son. Liking it, but the fight scenes look a little fake. It doesn't look like DD's hitting his foes very hard. If they improve the choreography, I'm totally down.
        If you're not converted by the OLDBOY fight at the end of episode three, just give up. (I like the choreography, personally.)

Comment

• yeah, the fight scenes looking fake does not compute. This shit is fucking brutal. BOWLING ALLEY.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            OH SNAPS TO THE FLASH.

I fucking love this show.
            Shit is going down in The Flash, I love it.

GRODD next week!
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
              Are you also a blind lawyer?
              I calls 'em like I sees 'em. Yeah, the throws and kicks look on point, but it looks to me like he's pulling his punches. His hands need to appear as if they're moving faster, all Channel 5 karate an' shit.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                If you're not converted by the OLDBOY fight at the end of episode three, just give up. (I like the choreography, personally.)
                Episode 2, when he goes to save the kid from the Russians? I loved it. Or the opening part in peisode 3 with teh assassin in the bowling alley? Cause it also was legit.

Comment

• Oh, I thought the kid rescue was in episode three. Yeah, I meant the end of the second episode. But that bowling alley fight was nuts, too.

I finished episode 11 at lunch and, oh shit, what now?

Comment

• I'm still at episode 3. And will be until next week. Work'n stuff.

Comment

• I finished Daredevil this morning. I liked it quite a bit but, surprising to me, would have preferred he kept the black suit. Something felt a little hokey about the red suit at the end. The story wrapped up well and I'm interested to see what they do next season.

And I watch The Flash yesterday. Holy buckets, this show is fun. They basically retread everything they did a few weeks ago but did it in a way that was fun and interesting. And it answered my question of "how do they keep going?" Good stuff.

Comment

• The Flash is fucking KILLING it in the "fun to watch" category. Cisco is the best. NEXT WEEK GRODDDDDD
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OK, after ep 3 I'm convinced. But god damn, I'm not sure I can watch this with my kid anymore.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I finished Daredevil this morning. I liked it quite a bit but, surprising to me, would have preferred he kept the black suit. Something felt a little hokey about the red suit at the end. The story wrapped up well and I'm interested to see what they do next season.

And I watch The Flash yesterday. Holy buckets, this show is fun. They basically retread everything they did a few weeks ago but did it in a way that was fun and interesting. And it answered my question of "how do they keep going?" Good stuff.

I get the suit change and it made sense. They just spent an entire season hammering the point home that he needed body armor. It took him 7 issues in the comic. 7 ISSUES.

Fucking padding, man.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              The Flash is fucking KILLING it in the "fun to watch" category. Cisco is the best. NEXT WEEK GRODDDDDD

I just want DC to drop the bullshit and just turn Cisco into Vibe already. Latino break dancing earthquake machine.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Tonight, new Game of Thrones followed by the season premiere of Penny Dreadful. Dragons, swordplay, killing, the Dinklage, monsters, demons, werewolves, and nuderty.

My cup doth runneth over this eve'n, yea.

Comment

Working...
                                X