Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's on "Random": Deep Thoughts with Gaming

The "what are you thinking" of games.

And it arrived before Half-Life Episode 3.

(And so will the end of the world)

So anyway: playin' the FFIV (FF2 for the SNES kids) on the old DS and thinking that people who call the motherfucker Cecil "Seh-Sull" can suck a Dark Elf Dick.

It's "SEESULL."

Like Beanie and fucking Cecil from back when I wasn't born yet.

And to think this was the first time in years I actually got into an argument with the internet.

/oldnerdraging
    Me quick one want slow

That I ALWAYS wanted to go on this show and was always so pissed at the kids that were picked cause they fucking SUCKED.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I would have shamed every single pig-faced spermatozoid who ever stepped up to the Nick Arcade.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yup, I tend to bring up that show every time I drink too much and start playing a game. I think Brittany has heard all about how I WOULD FIND THAT SECRET FUCKING GAME GOD THOSE KIDS ARE IDIOTS many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Moistington III View Post
          That I ALWAYS wanted to go on this show and was always so pissed at the kids that were picked cause they fucking SUCKED.

VIDEO POWER, My god! I remembered when that show was originally just some guy talking to the camera. Later became a game show. It was that and where in the World is Carmen Sandiego that I always wanted to be on. I seem to remember kids grabbing random boxes of day glo dominoes also.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

That my burnout from those fucking rhythm games has begun to subside, and hey, would you look at that!

Ubisoft has a fancy pants one of them things out in Rocktober.

As soon as I'm out, they pull me back in.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

There was attempted coercion to make me play Rock Band on Saturday. I glared at it with disdain, which I did not know existed.

Comment

The fact that Ubi has seemingly said "suck our dev-dicks WHOREMONIX" and developed a simple usb hookup for ANY guitar instead of creating overpriced peripherals has me interested in their attempt at scavenging the last remnants of this bloated whale carcass of a genre.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Oh, you guys.

Toys R US has a secret coupon to buy any of the ACtivision game/controller bundles (Tony Hawk, XYZ Hero, etc) for $15. They were all out of Warriors of Rock yesterday. D: You will pry my plastic guitar from my cold, dead hands.

Comment

I'll probably get whatever the Ubisoft offering ends up being but I assume the interface will be fucking awful, like if Rock Revolution and Power Gig had a baby. Each new music game that isn't made by Harmonix has an exponentially worse interface than the game that came before.

Comment

too funny...I've actually kinda had an urge to crank out my guitar skillz on RB or GH lately. I guess there's been enough distance from the craze.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I will back Ubi's play, if only for the sake of competition, the offer of something old made new again, and the hopes that the setlist doesn't blow goats.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's Ubi so there will be 99 Red Balloons and 5 remixes of it.

Comment

LINKS LINKS LINKS.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

SAUSAGE SAUSAGE SAUSAGE
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                              X