Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought Civ V last night. Refunded it within 10 mins because it didn't want to run on Windows 10 properly on my machine. Tried a bunch of fixes but no go.

Any of you fucks play Civ VI? I've never really played any of these but I finally got bit by the bug and the one that is apparently the best didn't work...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Civ VI is alright. It's totally good, it just never hit me with the bug like V did. But the expansion just came out and may fix that.

Comment

• did you ever play those space Civ games? are those fun?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Played a ton of Civ V, do not currently own VI but saw its $12 as the humblebundle monthly offer with 2 DLC included so have been seriously considering grabbing it. Haven't tried the space one but a buddy of mine loves it/those types
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
            Played a ton of Civ V, do not currently own VI but saw its $12 as the humblebundle monthly offer with 2 DLC included so have been seriously considering grabbing it. Haven't tried the space one but a buddy of mine loves it/those types
            Saw the same deal and was tempted to hop on it.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Think I'm gonna grab that CIV 6 bundle for 12 bucks then cancel my sub. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                did you ever play those space Civ games? are those fun?
                Terrible. Added a bunch of pain in the ass mechanics that just made the game slower.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Battle Chasers: Nightwar OWNS. At first I thought it was more of a Grandia style game, but there's a lot of Darkest Dungeon in there. It's the right amount of difficult, and requires being smart about your planning, abilities, and especially your money. I wish it was on Switch, because it is literally the perfect Switch game, but otherwise it's so fucking good.
                  Grabbed this for 9 bucks at Target today. Looking forward to playing it.

Civ VI is currently taking up my time. Digging it.

Comment

• Yes, Farpoint plays immensely better with the Aim controller than a DualShock. It's a rather straightforward game but the environments are pretty cool and it's fun shooting stuff. I got to the first big boss this morning but didn't have time to finish the fight. They do a good job of introducing one new enemy at a time but they throw the kitchen sink at you when it's time to throw down against a boss.

Comment

• watched Ceej play a bunch of Skyrim VR last night. Looks neat. Still playing a bunch of Civ VI.

Comment

• Tried that Dead and Buried game on Oculus last night - the shooting range and horde mode are OK but played a bunch of the Quickdraw mode and that's what I'm fuggin talkin about. Felt like I was living in The Quick and the Dead, only with more virtual dabbing and jerkoff motioning
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Picked up Bridge Crew for the Oculus since it was on sale. Still dig the shit out of it. Really does make you feel like you're a starship captain.

Comment

• Finished Deus Ex Mankind Divided. Had fun going through it all stealth no kills. Shame it's not continuing anytime soon.

So, I wasn't going to bother with Metal Gear Survive, but I watched the Giant Bomb preview of it and it kinda made me curious to give the beta a try. Played a lot of it this weekend. Actually had some fun, wouldn't say it's a good game, I don't see myself getting it unless the reviews are fantastic. I can see myself maybe playing the game eventually if the review are decent. at least singleplayer wise. It's a shame the Fox engine isn't being put to use more.

How's Darksiders 2? I played the first one, it was decent, thinking of maybe playing the 2 next.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Darksiders 2 was disappointing. The loot mechanic kind of dragged it down for me.

Grabbed Darkest Dungeon on switch, with all the DLC since I never played it after it hit 1.0. Also grabbed and played some Gunhouse on switch...and I feel like I am just missing something there. The puzzle part is just kind of annoying, which isn't good for a puzzle game. Going to grab Iconoclasts today and very excited for that. Still debating MonHunWorld Friday.

Comment

• Beat my first dungeon in Battle Chasers. Dig it.

Comment

Working...
                                X