POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    It would be, because each level removed pushes the next person up. Like if Trump was removed, Pence would move up, Ryan would become VP, etc. Repeat as each level of leadership is removed.

That is the dream.

As it is, I want to keep watching Team Trump member step on their dicks as they scuttle out the door.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Careful what you wish for. As we're seeing now, when there's chaos at the top, things get scary.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
        Careful what you wish for. As we're seeing now, when there's chaos at the top, things get scary.

I'm prepped for scary.

Scary on a scale between

"PRAY WITH ME, HENRY"

and

"Steven Mnuchin pulling an Alexander Haig".
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh. I am emperor, dictator and godfather of my own little world. And it's running smoothly for quite a while.
          Today a water pipe broke in my bathroom. And my landlord is gonna pay for everything.
          It's summer. Weekend starts tomorrow.
          Booked a flight to Mexico for some quality diving yesterday.
          And I am about to finally watch Jon Wick 2.
          So I go back to the sidelines and enjoy shit that matters and let Drumpf be Drumpf.

Basically the unbearable lightness of being.

So let's get back to the program!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
            Oh. I am emperor, dictator and godfather of my own little world. And it's running smoothly for quite a while.
            Today a water pipe broke in my bathroom. And my landlord is gonna pay for everything.
            It's summer. Weekend starts tomorrow.
            Booked a flight to Mexico for some quality diving yesterday.
            And I am about to finally watch Jon Wick 2.
            So I go back to the sidelines and enjoy shit that matters and let Drumpf be Drumpf.

Basically the unbearable lightness of being.

So let's get back to the program!
            Ultimately, that's about what it boils down to now.

The reasonable G7 doesn't take Trump seriously and knows he's being replaced.

NK still can't get shit together, even with Russia giving them a head start.

Right now, it's just the reasonable people waiting out the slowest moving turd in history.

Comment

• Rest assured I will enjoy keep on lurking on the sidelines and hope for the best for you guys. While preparing for the worst.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                Rest assured I will enjoy keep on lurking on the sidelines and hope for the best for you guys. While preparing for the worst.

If the worst comes, it comes for us all.

If the best happens, our economy goes wonky for 6-9 months. Then, Trump becomes a history question and we move the fuck on.

Time is a weird bitch.

Comment

• Hey Troy: What's the big bombshell that's supposed to hit today? Any inkling?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Hey Troy: What's the big bombshell that's supposed to hit today? Any inkling?
                    I was hearing it was connected to NYC case. Now everyone's chattering about China's response on NK

Comment

• Trump will be at Trump Tower Sunday night. Here's hoping subpoenas are in the offering!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Trump will be at Trump Tower Sunday night. Here's hoping subpoenas are in the offering!

Maybe, but I'm not holding my breath.

What I'm wondering is why info about today was fed nearly a week out and then an hour before showtime goes dead fucking silent.

I know they picked up the secretary/asst, but that can't be it. It doesn't match up with what was leaked.

Comment

• Probably got shuffled due to the North Korea, and now Venezuela, stuff. And the war against opioids.

Comment

• No idea. It wouldn't be the first time everyone got pumped for something and then radio silence.

Anyways, what has come out in the last 24 hours.

1. Paul Manafort is the reason the Feds knew about the Don Jr/Russia meeting. He squealed and caught the Trumps off guard. Naturally, Don Jr went rogue and released his emails, thus fucking up Team Trump's plans.
                            2. Manafort and Flynn have essentially gone broke paying for their legal defenses.
                            3. Bannon's influence over Trump is being mitigated, as the people who are still going to have jobs in a year are taking aggressive action.
                            4. While the NK thing is being treated as blustery bullshit, DoD is getting scared that the Boy King will ultimately kick a hornet's nest the right way and make something bad happen. EX: Venezuela.
                            5. More text messages from Andrea Manafort have been discovered. Please, Lord...don't put them on Imagebam.
                            6. Milo Yiannopoulis is now getting looked into for the insane amount of payments he has been receiving via a FISA targeted Russian bank. (I called this shit ages ago)
                            7. Chicago may be about to trigger the greatest examination of the 4th Amendment in American History.
                            8. Apparently, this Rhona woman (Trump's asst) has been leaking details of Trump's process. Specifically, he can't do emails or computers outside of Twitter. So everything he wants emailed, he writes out by hand for her to put into an e-mail. This seems promising.
                            9. see attached image.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Wait, Trump can do Twitter but emails are not in his wheelhouse? I swear, this guy... (shakes head sadly) $10 says his assistant is destined for the hot seat and that right soon.

Also, I remember your call on Milo Yiannopoulis - nice to see/hear that pigeon coming home to roost. Nicely done, Troy. ;golfclap;

Re: Chicago, how much blowback we talking?

Comment

• So it boils down to how much does Rhona get paid and is it enough to make it worth her getting charged in a conspiracy. Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X