DC Universe Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha. Awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Sure, I can save $39,000 dollars for the wedding. No problem.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Well then why do you keep complaining about money....And why don't you buy more stuff from Amazon for Rob, so we can have another contest....
        I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
        Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
        Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
        She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Originally posted by Corey View Post
          Well then why do you keep complaining about money....And why don't you buy more stuff from Amazon for Rob, so we can have another contest....
          YAH! Gosh, Ari!
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Looks like the line's pretty much done. Heard about this yesterday, and there's been no real news about the 2013 plans apart from what gets offered on MattyCollector and maybe Man of Steel tie-in figures.

Ari, your thoughts?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Looks like the line's pretty much done. Heard about this yesterday, and there's been no real news about the 2013 plans apart from what gets offered on MattyCollector and maybe Man of Steel tie-in figures.

Ari, your thoughts?
                The DC Universe Classics line is pretty much done. Mattel is putting out DCU Allstars now, and series one has new 52 Superman & Batman, plus Red Robin and Superboy Prime. I really have zero interest in purchasing any character simply because it is their 52 version and since there is no longer a build a figure, I can pick and choose.

Mattel also has a new line of Batman figures which are pretty cool:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...A#.UCVIcVLheJU

I purchased the Matty Collector sub for the DCU Classics figures and the Watchmen figures. I hear DC is mainly responsible for this restructure, but I really couldn't see DCU Classics going much longer at retail anyway.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                X