Help, Helper Monkee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Firefox when the last update came through.
    Shaka! When the walls fell!
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yep. Thing is I've tried to use chrome and it just feels......off somehow. IE? FUGETTABOUTIT!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• wtf after my last firefox update all text is bold and fuzzy and not looking like my old MS Sans Serif font selected before. No matter what font I choose in the option content tab, it stays this same cleartype looking font

Last edited by PHEDG; 11-23-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

• that's random as fuck. Does it look that way in other browsers?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nope.

Comment

• I'm convinced the programmers at Firefox just like fucking with random people.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ok so now of i try to reinstall firefox altogether do i lose all my toolbar and bookmark settings?

Comment

• Hey guys, WMP is showing black screen WITH sound on my vids. Tried all the shit google search turns up. HALP MEH!! Win7 64 bit is my OS

Comment

• BUMP b/c the wife doesn't care to learn how to use VLC even though it's super easy.

Comment

• I think you should go to the relationshit thread and ask how to teach your wife VLC! WMP is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Comment

• I KNOW BUT I JUST NEED HER TO SHUT UP ABOUT IT SO I DON'T KILL HER SOMEBODY HALP ME!!!

Comment

• Adapt or die.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• If she dies, she dies. /Drago

Comment

• Think my router died. I can get online if I go direct from the modem to the PC. I get nothing if going to the router first. I had no wifi success with my phone either. It showed full signal but no dice. I did the factory reset on the router but now I can't get access to its innards. I put in the default access 192.168.1.1 and I got this message in a new window: (192.168.1.2) is managing this device. Tried putting that in the browser and it did not work. I found the quick start guide online and it mentions this address: "http://tmss.trendmicro.com/dashboard" to get started. No dice their either. Thoughts?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Need some help here:

Firefox has been acting buggy as fuck the past day or so - it doesn't shut down properly, often hangs up after opening a web page, and I think it's giving my computer fits (my computer can't shut down properly, forcing me to shut it off manually).

Is this happening to anyone else? Any fixes? Or, is there a way I can transfer my Firefox bookmarks to Chrome automatically, which seems to be far more stable?

Comment

Working...
                                X