Harry Fuckin' Potter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You and Lesley can start a club.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I think it's cute!
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        You and Lesley can start a club.
        So Sarah and I read at our own pace, leave us alone! Plus we probably absorb more than you guys do.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

What is Y's monkey's name?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Ampersand.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Which is also known as the & symbol.

Comment

You Are Winnar

Comment

That was easy.

Comment

What is Y's girlfriend's name?

Comment

Yeah... that I don't remember.

Comment

FAIL!

Beth...

Comment

Her name is mentioned like twice in the first book. Other than that she is only referred to as the girlfriend.

Comment

Didn't you read the second book? And still, you said you soak up details. hehe...

*playful prodding*

Comment

Save it for the podcast Hughes!

Comment

Oh Snaps!

The last name has been busted. That's how I know I'm pushed the buttons. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X