No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahah, that fucking Stout Alien print is terribad.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy buckets, you ain't kidding. The butthurt is beautiful.

Comment

• I do like that Mondo-Yutani logo, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          already have some dude that wants my Rocket insert.
          This doesn't surprise me, you sexy beast, you.

Comment

• After looking at some vinyl forums this morning and seeing that Mondo is releasing the score, it makes total sense that the poster is a 12x12 album cover repurposed into a 24x36 poster. Stout's art is just not fit for conversions like that. Shaw or maybe Tong? Sure, but not this dude.

Comment

• Shaw's Day of the Dead LP is still one of my favorites that I own.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• but seriously, Stout's art up close is fucking TERRIBLE. Why do people suck him off so much?!?

Comment

• I really don't get it. I mean, it's cool for everyone to like whatever they like but this one baffles me. I don't even not-like him as a backlash or jealousy for missing his drops. I just don't think his art is good. The best thing I can think of is that people like him because they can say "hey, I remember that character! Neat!"

Comment

• yeah, I don't care if people like things I don't I'm just baffled by people who constantly say he's one of the best artists out there. Ken Taylor fucking DESTROYS Stout in my opinion. Shit, even Ansin (who I'm not a huge fan of) does a better job

Comment

• I don't really need to spend $100 on the pencil sketch of John McClane from the Edmiston show, right?

Comment

• nope. And to be honest, I can't even find it on the site. Is it Figure 45? That's the only one I think could be him.

Comment

• Yep, 45. I didn't do it because that's just silly. I WOULD have purchased the Kermit the Frog painting if it hadn't sold at the gallery. There are a handful of paintings that I have no idea who they're supposed to be. Has anyone put together a comprehensive list yet?

Comment

• That guy lined up for the flat file sale already is nuts. I mean, good for him but the days of lining up ridiculously early for something are past me now.

Comment

• I don't understand that. I'll do a few hours for something, but not days. And for the possibility of a poster they may or may not have? nope.

Comment

• And then he flipped it!

Comment

Working...
                                X