This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
    The new Overwatch event, Uprising, is fucking great.
    Yes, yes it is.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Finished Ending B on Nier. It was really weird, and I jumped right into the C play through. And WHOA BOY that shit is insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane. Got to a stopping point, and going home and digging into it tonight. It flips everything around on you. This game is just incredible.

Comment

• Picked up the Uncharted collection for 8 bucks. Playing through the first one again. Still love it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is legit. Broke down and got it. It definitely needs some polish, but if I was MS or Sony I would offer to throw down some cash and development assistance to make it exclusive on my console.

Comment

• Yuuuuuuuuuup, this game is totally Day Z without the insane time commitment. Get in get out, have your fun. It moves quickly, but seeing another player is always tense, and firefights are exhilarating.

Comment

• I wish Dishonored 2 was in 3rd person.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                I wish Dishonored 2 was in 3rd person.
                I loved the first, but gave up like 2/3 into the second. The clockwork house is amazing, but something never clicked for me.

Comment

• Picked up Full throttle. My teenage self is in nostalgia overload. Still awesome back before Schafer made lame games.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    I loved the first, but gave up like 2/3 into the second. The clockwork house is amazing, but something never clicked for me.
                    Yeah, I liked the first game but not feeling this one so far. I remember wishing the first game was in 3rd person because of some issues I had and I think it might be worse here. Also, sucks I can't remap the block button. Having it on R1 and attack being R2 is screwing me up. I keep pushing L1 to block. I don't like not finishing games but that might happen here.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Played more Battlegrounds. Really like it. Slight jank, but not broken. A few matches I got into the 20s, the next I died very quick. The first like 10 minutes are you grabbing all the gear you can while avoiding other players. I got kitted the hell out, shotgun, assault rifle, pistol, ton of ammo, armor, backpack...and soon as I walked out the door someone was going by and we got into a fight and we both died.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Picked up the Uncharted collection for 8 bucks. Playing through the first one again. Still love it.

Did that ever get released for Steam (PC)?

Sent from my totally awesome laptop
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No, never. Sony owns it. You can play Sony exclusives via PS Now though.

Comment

• I got the Uncharted games for Christmas. Still have to play that, since I never did, and it got recommended to me since I LOVED the Last of Us.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              I got the Uncharted games for Christmas. Still have to play that, since I never did, and it got recommended to me since I LOVED the Last of Us.
                              Shit, I wish I could play the Uncharteds (and The Last of Us) for the first time, again.

Comment

• I know I'll love it, so I'll wait until I can properly savor this.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X