What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Yep. LAST week's ep was so goddamn good. DAT DANCE SEQUENCE.
    Seriously. I love Plaza so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
      No boring filler, it's not a Netflix Marvel series.
      Usually it's the other way around.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Just finished binging Scrubs. Skipping the 9th season because, who gives a shit. They probably could have stopped at season 6 and been fine. I also just tried to watch Amy Schumer's newest offering. Fucking terrible. I made it 10 minutes. Pretty sure she was drunk when she got on stage.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We're watching PEAKY BLINDERS on Netflix at the moment. Good show, great acting from everyone. It's about British gangsters circa 1920 and stars Cillian Murphy, Sam Neill, and Tom Hardy (in S2). Recommended.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
            Just finished binging Scrubs. Skipping the 9th season because, who gives a shit. They probably could have stopped at season 6 and been fine. I also just tried to watch Amy Schumer's newest offering. Fucking terrible. I made it 10 minutes. Pretty sure she was drunk when she got on stage.

She bombed like Dane Cook used to bomb before his family robbed him.

Still, she moaned to Netflix and got the ratings system changed there. Now, Netflix gets to fuck up their algorithm to appease a fading comedienne's ego.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• FUCK re rating all the shit I've already rated to. That's garbage as fuck.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• hahahaha.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                  Just finished binging Scrubs. Skipping the 9th season because, who gives a shit. They probably could have stopped at season 6 and been fine. I also just tried to watch Amy Schumer's newest offering. Fucking terrible. I made it 10 minutes. Pretty sure she was drunk when she got on stage.
                  Good to know it sucks. I shall avoid. The last female comedian that killed me was Amy Wong. That one was amazing.
                  Last edited by Martin; 04-07-2017, 09:38 AM.

Comment

• You should check out Morgan Murphy. She's hilarious.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Noted.

I also tried Ilsa Schereingifnfggggwerewr.

Bleh.

Comment

• She's hit or miss.

Comment

• Chelsea Peretti?

I really like her in Brooklyn 9-9, but I'm afraid she sucks and it'll ruin the experience for me later on.

Comment

• I think she's pretty funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              Chelsea Peretti?

I really like her in Brooklyn 9-9, but I'm afraid she sucks and it'll ruin the experience for me later on.

I'm not a fan of Peretti's stand-up, but I don't hate it.

Iliza Scherzinger reminds me too much of Aziz Ansari's character in Funny People. It's like if she's louder, she thinks she's funnier.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sherpsinglinger is for sure hit and miss but I've watched both of her netflix deals and made it through so they're at least OK.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X