What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Since I've been sick all week I decided to do a complete re-watch of Curb.

Currently on Season 6 (Meet the Blacks) and holy fuck I forgot just how much I love this fucking show. Lesley can't make it past 5 mins of any episode due to the cringe which sucks because I have to watch it when she's not here. Leon was the best addition to the show.

JB Smoove was the greatest writer at SNL in the 00s and they took such a downturn when he bailed.

That guy is a great performer, but his comedic writing is fucking uncanny.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Black Mirror Season 3. Lacks the punch of the first two seasons, by and large, but still incredibly well done all around. And when it does gut punch you, it does so hard. That Ep about the guy trying the video game chip implant (something Rob would totally do) was fucking INTENSE. My favorite so far though has been episode four, San Junipero. It has as close to a happy ending as you get for this series. If offered that choice? I'd say YES, PLEASE! Haven't seen the last ep yet, but I expect good things. #1987forever
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The last episode is a tech-saavy police procedural movie starring Kelly MacDonald and it's great. I question the humanity of anyone who wasn't affected by San Junipero.

Comment

• San Junipero is some great TV.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I am obsessed with the idea of being "trapped" in 1987 forever. Fuck, kill me now, please.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• The Exorcist was pretty damn great last week. With a shaky start this show has became something pretty freaking great. Geena Davis is great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DvHJtez2IlY?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• no idea what that is, but I want to watch it.

Comment

• MARCO POLO got cancelled by Netflix. That sucks.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Catching up on The Exorcist. Dude, what's the black priest's back story? Because I was not expecting that thing in episode 7!

Comment

• Re: end of Exorcist episode 8- HOLY SHIT

Comment

• I started season 3 of Orange is the New Black.

After one episode, NOPE. I'm done with this shit.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I made it like 3 episodes and gave up. Hated the flow. I heard it gets much better but I just didn't give any shits.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Re: end of Exorcist episode 8- HOLY SHIT
                              YEP.

Comment

• Yeah, OITNB definitely starts off, but gets very good at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X