What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Finished the third season during my run. Lem survived but if Vic doesn't do something about Shane soon I don't think it's looking good for any of them. This show is rough.

Comment

• it only gets rougher man...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Nooooo. I see Glenn Close takes over for Aceveda next. lol Mackey working for a lady.

Comment

• Like, ROUGHER.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Close is awesome. Fucking Aceveda.

Spoiler: spoilers 
            Mexican Tully and the Curious Case of the AIDS is still the funniest shit to Lesley and I
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Lem isn't going to make it, is he? He's too nice for the Strike Team. And what he just did in the boiler room? Yeah, Sutter is involved in this show so he's toast.
              You really shouldn't ask us stuff man, just witness it. It's sooooooooo good/bad in all the best/worst ways.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, it's more a rhetorical question. I don't want to know the answer. Even though I have a sinking feeling I already know the answer. It's pretty crazy that the Internet hasn't spoiled this show for me. I honestly don't know what happens by the end.

Comment

• DON'T GO LOOKING!! It's best experienced as it happens. I SHALL SAY NO MORE!!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Parks and Rec this season is pretty great so far. Love the time jump. The stuff with April is hitting WAY TOO CLOSE TO HOME right now. I hope that wraps up because I just feel shitty when her story is on.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/j12pk-IE3D0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cannot fucking wait

Comment

• Wat

That's splendid. Gene is back.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Parks and Rec this season is pretty great so far. Love the time jump. The stuff with April is hitting WAY TOO CLOSE TO HOME right now. I hope that wraps up because I just feel shitty when her story is on.
                          Yeah. April is 2spooky4me.

Comment

• The Ron and Leslie ep last week has to be top three ever. So damn good. I really liked the Treat Yo Self episode last night, too. It's kind of a bummer they're burning these off so fast but I'm enjoying it a lot.

Comment

• The Psycho Pete episode of Sunny was fantastic. Cricket is fucking terrifying now. "If he wants to slip it in me that'll cost him a six pack."

The Flash was fucking awesome this week. The stuff on the dam was awesome. I have no idea where this is going for the end of the season which is nice.

Arrow is getting better and better every episode. Can't wait until we see The Atom which I'm going to assume is going to happen at the end of the season.

Comment

• also, WIZARD WARS IS BACK AND IS AWESOME.

The Vegas guy and Indiana guy were great. The tennis ball/shoe trick was amazing as was the arm coming through the chest.

Comment

Working...
                                X