• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still say that he cancels the trip.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Update to the update: Current scuttlebutt says that there was no fence jumper and it was effort to sweep the White House and account for shit before it goes missing.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Do you want to read a transcript? Seriously, it's about all I got right now that isn't middle aged fucking speculation.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...tion-among.pdf
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Oh, the big thing from yesterday that sinks Pence I forgot to add. Flynn delayed attacks on IS because Turkey didn't want Kurds to be armed to assist, and Flynn got $500K for it. This allowed IS time to develop their laptop plan we are all hearing about now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Oh, the big thing from yesterday that sinks Pence I forgot to add. Flynn delayed attacks on IS because Turkey didn't want Kurds to be armed to assist, and Flynn got $500K for it. This allowed IS time to develop their laptop plan we are all hearing about now.

Bingo. I love that Billy is picking up the extra stuff. Half of my time is now spent decoding acronyms, military slang and figuring out who's saying what and where.

Comment

• My daily social media and news reading rounds have become nothing but crumbs to follow to bigger stories.

Comment

My daily social media and news reading rounds have become nothing but crumbs to follow to bigger stories.

That's the basis for covering this shit anymore.

Also, Trumpy is in Middle East. Now, he's throwing a fit because Israel wouldn't let him land at Masada.

Comment

• Flynn isn't going to honor the Congressional subpoena.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                    Flynn isn't going to honor the Congressional subpoena.

A ton of people think he threw Pence under the bus, but as I understand it...such ratting would be for nothing.

Still, it's not like he's in a position to tell Congress to fuck themselves. They can arrest him and bring him in.

Comment

A ton of people think he threw Pence under the bus, but as I understand it...such ratting would be for nothing.

Still, it's not like he's in a position to tell Congress to fuck themselves. They can arrest him and bring him in.
                      I think the Senate has to vote on something (the technical term of which I've forgotten) before the Marshals haul him away, so that'll be another interesting wrinkle to all this.
                      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                        I think the Senate has to vote on something (the technical term of which I've forgotten) before the Marshals haul him away, so that'll be another interesting wrinkle to all this.

Well, there's the outright prosecution and then there's Contempt of Congress. C.o.C. grants them some wiggle room.

Comment

That's the basis for covering this shit anymore.

Also, Trumpy is in Middle East. Now, he's throwing a fit because Israel wouldn't let him land at Masada.
                          To add context, Masada is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and you have to take a cable car to it. He wanted to land his helicopter on top of an ancient, protected, historical site. Instead he threw a hissy fit, canceled the trip and will now give some other speech later. This is going to be a foreign trip of shit storm proportions.

Comment

To add context, Masada is a UNESCO World Heritage site, and you have to take a cable car to it. He wanted to land his helicopter on top of an ancient, protected, historical site. Instead he threw a hissy fit, canceled the trip and will now give some other speech later. This is going to be a foreign trip of shit storm proportions.
                            Just as long as he ends up in a cell.

Comment

• Chaffetz to be gone June 30th. I guess he's going to get hit with plenty of legal troubles shortly.

Comment

• So Lieberman up for head of FBI, we all knew. But he works for the law firm currently representing Trump. So there's that.

Comment

Working...
                                X