No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Che special on Netflix was pretty funny. A couple of misses but by and large funny.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Checked out the first episode of a show on TBS called "People of Earth". IT's a comedy about alien abductees. I dug it. Will at least give it a few more episodes.
      we watched 5 episodes last night. I really dig this. It's not laugh out loud broad comedy or anything, but for whatever reason it works really well for us. The aliens are great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Where you live and what you watch follow a pattern.

No shit but this is really interesting to see it broken down by show and area of the US.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's cool and all but I watch a lot of shows that are in the I shouldn't be watching it zone and don't watch some that are in the HEY LOOK AT ME I'M IN YOUR DEMO group.

Basically I'm a special little snow flake. :-D
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• We've known that for years, Josh, my tiny dancer.

Jen and I fall squarely in the Urban Area demo, with about a half dozen shows I watch on a somewhat regular basis. Game of Thrones is highest on my list.

Though it doesn't show it on the map, we also have a reach into the Rural Area demo (three shows - my wife NEEDS her NCIS. Because Gibbs is much man and Abby rules, yo).

I, personally, have a toehold in the Black Belt demo, too (Law & Order SVU - oh, Mariska Hargitay, why we gotta play these games, girl?).

I'm also realizing I watch far less TV than I used to.

Comment

• The wife and I are burning through JUSTIFIED now (I got the complete series on blu ray on Black Friday). Man is this show fun! Great stuff.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I wasn't a fan of one season but for the life of me I can't remember which one that was. Either way Boyd Crowder and Duffy are the best fucking characters ever and overall the series doesn't overextend itself too much.

Comment

• Duffy? Just saw him in a season one episode. I figured he was a one-off. He was cool so I'm happy to hear he'll be coming back.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yeah, Duffy is great. I love that fucking actor.

Comment

• THOSE EYEBROWS

Comment

• Wynn Duffy 4 LYFE. man, between him, Olyphant, and Goggins there was always a really good actor on screen.

Comment

• JUSTIFIED is great. So many great performances.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I really wish I could remember what season I had a problem with. Pretty sure it was one where
                              Spoiler: spoilers 
                            Boyd was nowhere to be found for the most part

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I really wish I could remember what season I had a problem with. Pretty sure it was one where
                              Boyd was nowhere to be found for the most part
                              It's the first season. The entire first season is criminal of the week bullshit, then in season two they flesh out the criminal underground and you get recurring characters, and the real start of Boyd/Raylan.

Comment

• Nah, it's not that one. I remember that's the one that Lesley didn't like but I did and made her watch S2 which is what brought her around. Same thing happened with Sons of Anarchy.

Maybe it's one with
                                that fat white chick that runs the coal mines or whatever?
                                Most of those episodes didn't shit for me and I'm pretty sure
                                Boyd isn't really in that particular season if I remember correctly

Comment

Working...
                                X