No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still hard to accept that Cheyenne from Superstore is Emily from Until Dawn.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HOLY SHIT

Comment

• ahha. right?

MIND BLOWN.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finished season 4 of Longmire. Enjoyed seasons 3 and 4 more than the first 2. I like that it went more serial in the later 2 seasons. Finally realized where I recognized the actor who plays Longmire.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ok, so we started MR. ROBOT tonight (I bought season 1 on blu ray). This is like...amazing. This is right up there with the very best things that I've ever seen on television. So fucking good.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
              Finished season 4 of Longmire. Enjoyed seasons 3 and 4 more than the first 2. I like that it went more serial in the later 2 seasons. Finally realized where I recognized the actor who plays Longmire.

HOLY SHIT RELOADED

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                Finished season 4 of Longmire. Enjoyed seasons 3 and 4 more than the first 2. I like that it went more serial in the later 2 seasons. Finally realized where I recognized the actor who plays Longmire.

Crazy
                Originally posted by Matt View Post
                ok, so we started MR. ROBOT tonight (I bought season 1 on blu ray). This is like...amazing. This is right up there with the very best things that I've ever seen on television. So fucking good.
                Yep, Malkin is tremendous in it as is the supporting cast, the whole thing just.....works

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  ok, so we started MR. ROBOT tonight (I bought season 1 on blu ray). This is like...amazing. This is right up there with the very best things that I've ever seen on television. So fucking good.
                  Fuck yeah man. We weren't being hyperbolic when we were gushing about it. Just wait until you finish it. OH MAN BRING ON SEASON 2.

Comment

• No, you weren't. This is one of the first shows that I've ever seen where, right from the first 2-3 minutes of the first episode, you knew that you were in for legitimate GREATNESS. Holy shit is this good.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Rami is amazing. I'm excited to see more of him in the future.

Comment

• We will. This is a star making turn for him. Slater is amazing in this as well...finally something that is absolutely in his wheelhouse.

Comment

• Watched four more episodes of MR. ROBOT last night (episodes 4-7). This is so effing good.

Comment

• I've watched episode 1-3, and I liked it, but had to stop. Need to get back.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YEAH you do. That show blew my mind.
                              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Hey, I'm currently riding the Expanse and a local show, so Robot is next.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X