Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    My man Ovaltine Jenkins bringing the correct.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Checked out Pain and Gain again. Enjoyed this much more the second time around. It's such a fucked up story but Wahlberg and Johnson are great and I love how smarmy Shaloub played Victor.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished the Babadook late last night. It seems there are fewer issues with Netflix late at night. I guess it's usage volume in the neighborhood or something. Anyway, totally legit horror flick. All the hype is justified, and it is easily one of the best horror movies of the last few years.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• It was just so fucking unsettling. That kid was great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rocky 1-5 are on Netflix, so I'm finally going to watch them. I saw 1 when I was like 10 or something, and only bits of the sequels on like TNT and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Rocky 1-5 are on Netflix, so I'm finally going to watch them. I saw 1 when I was like 10 or something, and only bits of the sequels on like TNT and shit.
              Steel yourself for the middle section of III, the older I get the longer that part seems. WHAAAAAAAAATS DAAAAAAA MAAAAAAAATTAAAAAAAA WIIIIIIIIFFFFFFF YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU? indeed Apollo.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I've also had people tell me skip 5 entirely, but hey, complete it all!

Finished 1 last night. It's great. Really fantastic. For some reason I thought it got going with him signing up against Apollo way earlier, and that there was a bigger ramp up with Adrian and training. It felt like it went 80 minutes, he signs with Apollo, trains for a few, has one heart to heart with Adrian, then the boxing match.

Oh man, and that match? Some of the wooooooooooorst ADR I've ever seen. Great movie though. Excited for 2.

Comment

• I still dig 5. TOMMY GUNN.

We've been going through the Terminators in preparation to see the new one next week. First time watching The Terminator on blu. Goddamn was it nice looking. Lesley really dug it. Still totally holds up. TECH NOIR 4 LYFE

Terminator 2 was last night. Used to love this as a kid but now it's about 20 mins too long. As soon as they break Sarah out the film grinds to a halt until the assault on Cyberdyne. T-1000 is still an amazing character. John isn't as annoying as I remembered and I can't fault that. He's supposed to be 10 years old. I was an annoying kid at that age and I didn't even own my own terminator.

Comment

• No no no. 5 sucks ass so much, I still haven't watched the 6.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• My only issue with the newer blu ray for THE TERMINATOR is with the gunshot noises. They were all redone. I miss the original sounds, dammit.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        My only issue with the newer blu ray for THE TERMINATOR is with the gunshot noises. They were all redone. I miss the original sounds, dammit.
                        holy shit. I thought I was going crazy. It did sound off. funny, I had no idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          No no no. 5 sucks ass so much, I still haven't watched the 6.
                          6 is actually really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            No no no. 5 sucks ass so much, I still haven't watched the 6.
                            6 is a great bookend, even though it's technically not a bookend now, but whatevs. It's a good movie with a cheesy set up angle for the fight.

Comment

• Ant Man.

So Goddamned awesome.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                6 is a great bookend, even though it's technically not a bookend now, but whatevs. It's a good movie with a cheesy set up angle for the fight.
                                Ok, I'll give a shot.

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Ant Man.

So Goddamned awesome.
                                Nice. I just might go see it.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X