A/V Panda Bowl VII (2016) - Free Brady or Die Trying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/V Panda Bowl VII (2016) - Free Brady or Die Trying

The path to Panda Bowl VII begins here. Everyone has been notified from last year. We're updating rules, drafting styles and many choices.

The time for questions is now.

Original drafting was supposed to be tomorrow at 9 EST, but that has been bumped back a week to accommodate players fearing a Preseason packed with injuries. Right now, it's been delayed a week to next Friday, but I'm open to changes as needed.

If you know anyone that wants to join, I've got two slots that might be emptying and the desire to expand to 16 if possible.

Welcome to the League and fuck Roger Goodell.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

DRAFT BEGINS TOMORROW AUGUST 12TH AT 9 PM EST.

Prepare your collective anus.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

and we've got our first Ruxin.

Comment

hahah.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/detroit...221113556.html

feels good man. At least for now.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

The Titans and the Lions are both in Wild Card contention. Plus, the Packers are about to miss the post season for the first time in awhile. It's all good.

Comment

Working...
            X