No announcement yet.

OH MARVEL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My main issue with the superhero comic books? It was 20 pages of content where 15 of the pages were huge splash pages. I remember when it took 15-20 minutes to read a comic book because there was THAT MUCH STORY to get through...by the mid 90s, you could read a comic in about 5 minutes. It was ridiculous. I blame Liefeld for a LOT of that.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I enjoyed the Messiah Complex.

But then I'm a disgusting Cable fanboy.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Longshot all the way for me. At one point, I wanted a tattoo of him on my shoulder for luck.
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Jimmy and Whilce and Todd and the rest of their XTREME BAND OF AWESOME DUDESHIP are also culpable in ushering in the splashapalooza.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Cable actually had a good death. I hope they don't ruin it.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              I enjoyed the Messiah Complex.

But then I'm a disgusting Cable fanboy.
              Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Longshot all the way for me. At one point, I wanted a tattoo of him on my shoulder for luck.
              Me, I always favored Nightcrawler. Looks like a demon, can teleport, agile and acrobatic, and every inch of him a swashbuckler like Errol Flynn.

Comment

And he's fucking dead.

WHERE HAVE ALL THE COWBOYS GONE
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

He'll get better. It's only a hole in his chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Me, I always favored Nightcrawler. Looks like a demon, can teleport, agile and acrobatic, and every inch of him a swashbuckler like Errol Flynn.

You just like saying 'bamf'...

Comment

It does stand for Bad Ass Mother Fucker.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Nightcrawler's death was bullshit because Fraction and the X-Team were out of ideas for which classic X-Men to kill.

Dan Slott asked to use Nightcrawler for his Mighty Avengers team and they remembered OH YEAH, NIGHTCRAWLER'S STILL ALIVE. That's the only reason why Nightcrawler died. They couldn't figure out who to kill, but suddenly remembered when they could screw over the better Avengers book.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Infighting and pissing contests between creative teams at the House of Ideas? The hell you say, Troy!

Comment

Nightcrawler was my favorite character as well. Well him and Gambit.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              Gambit.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

Gambit started off OK for a year, then he became one of the many faces of why the 90s sucked for mainstream comics.

Comment

Working...
                                X