No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate that we're not getting a legit Supes sequel.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So do some of the Supes people (and me).
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• F4 vs. X-Men just got confirmed as bull honkey.

Now, moving onto the other four.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is anyone else still a little bemused that we're even discussing these possibilities? I have this niggling feeling I should be more excited about some of the titles mentioned, but it all feels so... mercenary.

I never knew I could be so jaded about men in costumes punching on giant screens.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
            Is anyone else still a little bemused that we're even discussing these possibilities? I have this niggling feeling I should be more excited about some of the titles mentioned, but it all feels so... mercenary.

I never knew I could be so jaded about men in costumes punching on giant screens.
            Thankfully, the shine hasn't worn on this concept becoming a reality for me. I still very much enjoy it, love seeing my nieces and nephews enjoying it, and love the fact there is so much untapped entertainment left to mine that the uninitiated might just embrace.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              I hate that we're not getting a legit Supes sequel.
              This. I really liked Man of Steel.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• But why write off the sequel just because Bats is included? Maybe it'll be legit..........Could be a clusterfuck I'm sure. BUT JUUUUST MAYBE...
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Until I see the shit, I ain't pissing on it.

I think Benjamin Frankiln said that.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Until I see the shit, I ain't pissing on it.

I think Benjamin Frankiln said that.
                    Me neither, but indications aren't great....
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      But why write off the sequel just because Bats is included? Maybe it'll be legit..........Could be a clusterfuck I'm sure. BUT JUUUUST MAYBE...
                      Because it was a last minute decision after Man of Steel didn't meet WB's retarded expectations. It was never gonna do $1B and WB in their stupidity seem to have forgotten neither did Batman Begins.
                      Originally posted by Ari
                      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                        Because it was a last minute decision after Man of Steel didn't meet WB's retarded expectations. It was never gonna do $1B and WB in their stupidity seem to have forgotten neither did Batman Begins.
                        The time of the decision does not necessarily indicate quality now does it? Seriously nerds, let the trailer at least come out before you poop on it.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• A Superman/Batman flick was inevitable, ever since the days of The Keaton rocking the cowl. At first, I was (and to a degree, still am) excited about a post-Man of Steel film with Cavill and Batfleck. My enthusiasm has abated a bit with WB's attempts to bolt on Wonder Woman and (allegedly) Green Lantern as well. If they're popping up in a post-credits scene, a la Marvel's schtick, I won't mind so much since it'll pave the way for the eventual JLA flick. If they're extended cameos or full participants, it smacks of cramming shit in just because.

Marvel let their stuff breathe a bit and followed a set, well-thought out plan. WB/DC seems to be in panic mode and just throwing crap on a wall to see what sticks.

Comment

• They have to differentiate their brand and approach, otherwise they're branded as copycats who lack vision. I don't see any other way that is really feasible. Again, I think until the product is there in living color that bitching or dejectedly sighing into the night is pointless.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                              They have to differentiate their brand and approach, otherwise they're branded as copycats who lack vision. I don't see any other way that is really feasible. Again, I think until the product is there in living color that bitching or dejectedly sighing into the night is pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                But why write off the sequel just because Bats is included? Maybe it'll be legit..........Could be a clusterfuck I'm sure. BUT JUUUUST MAYBE...
                                I'm not writing it off at all. I'm just bummed. I was super pumped when Affleck was announced, but with every piece of news coming out (WW, GL, etc..) it just seems like it's setting up for something that will never be great but mediocre.

That being said, I wish we could have gotten a straight MoS sequel with Bats and everyone else showing up at the end or something setting it up for the next one.

I can't wait for a trailer though.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X