No announcement yet.

Movie Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't follow that group as much as you do, but he just seems like he's missing something in his life at the moment and poster flipping fills in the gaps. So good for him I guess.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Got sucked back into the poster game and just threw down for a private commission to get this amazing image screenprinted at 30x40. It's one of my favorite images from the original flick and I used to have a replica poster of it, and it's the background screen on my computer at home right now. I'm pumped:

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That is a thing of beauty right there.
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Whoa, turns out it was worth signing up for that!

Good luck to anyone braving the F5 this morning. Really want the vinyl, gonna try for the Eng.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
            That is a thing of beauty right there.
            If you want in, let me know. I should be able to get you a spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              Whoa, turns out it was worth signing up for that!

Good luck to anyone braving the F5 this morning. Really want the vinyl, gonna try for the Eng.
              good luck

Comment

• Man, that cart system is dumb. Why let me get to the payment page if you're going to automatically refresh on me and pull from the cart? Got the vinyl, though!

Comment

• pre-order vinyls are nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    If you want in, let me know. I should be able to get you a spot.
                    I'd love to but I need to get my priorities straight and posters are under comics, movies, and toys. And I need to pick up quite a few toys at the moment.

Comment

• hahah, spoken like a true toy nerd.

Comment

• I really need one of those Alien Queens from NECA.

Comment

• Rob is downsizing which means less wall space. THere's a lOt of exTa wall space Here, if you know what I'm saying...

Comment

• I really want to consume all of a sudden.

Comment

• Anyone here want Ken Taylor's ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK regular version for cost? It's this one-

https://mobile.twitter.com/MondoNews...645248/photo/1

Comment

• My friend Amy was able to hook me up with that sweet new Skeletor side profile print at SDCC this weekend. AND SHE GOT ME THAT KILLER MRS. VORHEES DOLL. YESSSSSSSSSS

Comment

Working...
                                X