Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Not in America.
    That's upsetting. It's the same deal here with big matches, Ari (not even necessarily finals of major cup competitions) but lessons have been learned the hard way and it doesn't usually lead to ugly scenes anymore.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      I didn't say anything about muscles and the act of building them up. Testosterone is going to work the same way in either people. Just watch some of the WoW anger youtube videos.
      Yes because anger is caused by testosterone. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I get drunk and hungover and the cryassing has already begun?

I just watched Revenge of the Nerds 2: Nerds in Paradise yesterday.

HAVE WE NOT LEARNED ANYTHING FROM OGRE?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ;_____________;
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I fucking love Nerds 2. HOT ORAL SEX
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Watched a good chunk of Dead Presidents...not sure why I thought this movie was so great as a yuke...but the best part for me now was Keith David's prosthetic leg getting ripped off when he went to collect a debt...
              Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Nathan is watching Inglorious Basterds on blu. Not my cup of tea, so I'm in here.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Oh man, you really should watch it. Or do you not like any of QT's films?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Don't really like any of them. I'm not into violence in movies(Bourne and sci-fi excepted). It took me a good 3 years to watch Gladiator.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Then: From Beyond. Never saw it until today. Ate too much and took a weird nap in the middle of the movie only to wake up to this:

Great concept with some fun but dated effects. And Combs eats brains for fun, mang.

Now: Drinking Lone Star and watching the Captain Amuricka movie on Hulu. It is ridiculous in a good and cheap way.

Much like Lone Star.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You are awesome sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by ingrid View Post
                          Don't really like any of them. I'm not into violence in movies(Bourne and sci-fi excepted). It took me a good 3 years to watch Gladiator.
                          You need to watch Jackie Brown. Violence is down to a minimum (seriously, 2 shootings in the whole movie) like and if you don't like that movie, well, I don't know what to say.

Comment

• Watched half of Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning...meh, kinda ridiculous
                            Watching Office Space...love this movie...
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• The beginning fucking sucked. It was like the Phantom Menace. No one gives a shit how R. Lee Ermy lost his teeth or the old guy and his legs. Meh.

Comment

• It's clear that prequels do not work. The only prequel that did work was Godfather Part II.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X