Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Fucking Amazon. I thought I was going crazy because I didn't see it there.

Studios want to set their own prices, Amazon says fuck that. Studios try to fuck with them and Amazon says how about we just not carry your shit during Week 1?

Most cave, but WB and Disney fight them hard on it.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I grabbed the 3-D version in a steel book at Best Buy for $25 this morning. That extra five bucks is worth it to me now that PSVR does Rob-o-Vision.

Comment

• The Void. My review? aVOID

Terrible movie. Great trailer.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Aw man, really? The trailer was really cool so I was looking forward to that one. Boo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            The Void. My review? aVOID

Terrible movie. Great trailer.
            Dammit. This one was on the top of my to see list..
            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Had never heard of it until this weekend, and I think everyone I know saw it. Nobody is middle of the road, it's all love or hate.

Comment

• MUNICH.

Hadn't watched it in a while. Not only does it hold up, its ranking in my Spielberg canon has probably gone up to the point that I think it may be his 'best' drama, which would put it in the #3 position amongst all of his films for me (behind RAIDERS and JAWS).
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I love Munich. The boat house scene always really fucks me up.

Comment

• Munich is his masterpiece for me.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Right now, I'd go:
                      1. RAIDERS
                      2. JAWS
                      3. MUNICH
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Maybe I'd put Raiders above, but that's it. Not a huge fan of fish.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• THE GODFATHER

Believe it or not, my wife had never seen it. Not only had she never seen it, she'd resisted all of my attempts to show it to her. Not really sure why other than she 'wasn't up for it' or 'not in the mood'.

Well, AMC had THE GODFATHER on the other night. I was watching it when she came into the room. We ate dinner while watching about 10 minutes of it and she got totally sucked in. I turned it off as she'd missed the opening 45 minutes of it, promising to watch it the next night.

So yeah, last night I played THE GODFATHER for her. She knew about the horse scene but didn't know the context of it...other than that, she was a clean slate. She absolutely loved it, and I think we're gonna bang out Part 2 tonight or tomorrow. I'll show her Part 3 as well, but she already knows that it's not in the same league as the first two entries.

After that, I'll try and convince her to finally watch GOODFELLAS. Considering her response to THE GODFATHER, I think I'll finally succeed this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            THE GODFATHER

Believe it or not, my wife had never seen it. Not only had she never seen it, she'd resisted all of my attempts to show it to her. Not really sure why other than she 'wasn't up for it' or 'not in the mood'.

Well, AMC had THE GODFATHER on the other night. I was watching it when she came into the room. We ate dinner while watching about 10 minutes of it and she got totally sucked in. I turned it off as she'd missed the opening 45 minutes of it, promising to watch it the next night.

So yeah, last night I played THE GODFATHER for her. She knew about the horse scene but didn't know the context of it...other than that, she was a clean slate. She absolutely loved it, and I think we're gonna bang out Part 2 tonight or tomorrow. I'll show her Part 3 as well, but she already knows that it's not in the same league as the first two entries.

After that, I'll try and convince her to finally watch GOODFELLAS. Considering her response to THE GODFATHER, I think I'll finally succeed this time.

Movie nerd shocker: I like Goodfellas more than any part of The Godfather Trilogy. Coppola's best films were Apocalypse Now, The Conversation and Dracula.

The rest were a writer learning how to direct.

EDGY!
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I wouldn't even bother with The Godfather Part III.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I've never finished any of the Godfather movies.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X