Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Didn't expect to be excited for a THOR movie but here we are.

From the sounds of it, it's a Thor movie that sets up a ton of what's coming while wrapping up the standalone movies.

I've been watching the end credits scene again with Doc Strange and Thor repeatedly. I love how Marvel has tone and character down at a level that almost feels like a Bizarro Merchant Ivory.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4hdv_6gl4gk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YESSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• One of the best trailer I've seen in a while. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The music again seems to be on point. Can't wait for this shit.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              One of the best trailer I've seen in a while. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.
              This! Along with the trailer for Kong: Skull Island, they show you just enough without giving the whole plot away. Can't wait to see this!

Comment

• Apparently GOTG2 tested through the roof. Hearing that news and seeing these trailers have my expectations too effing high.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll do a James Gunn marathon soon.

Tromeo and Juliet, the Specials, Slither and Guardians 1 are on the menu,
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• And you can throw in the Dawn of the Dead remake for the fuck of it.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Rewatched Strange this weekend. Worked a bit more for me the second time around but still found myself a bit bored. The humor still mainly falls flat
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• New trailer for SPIDERMAN: HOMECOMING:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiTECkLZ8HM

Really digging it. Love the dynamic between Stark and Peter. Also, Keaton looks amazing.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• That trailer is awesome but don't watch if you don't want to know the entire movie. I wish I hadn't seen it. Are we returning to Zemeckis trailers now?

Comment

• Yeah, it does give away pretty much every story beat.

Comment

• Liked it a lot, but agreed. Whole movie is in there.

Comment

• Dig the shit outta that trailer.

Comment

Working...
                                X