No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mueller does get fired, what are the odds that he'd immediately get appointed to the same position by the Senate? It sounds like there'd be bipartisan support to do so.

Regardless, Trump firing Mueller would do nothing but put a giant flashing I'M SUPER GUILTY sign over his head. I can't think of how that would benefit him in the end.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      If Mueller does get fired, what are the odds that he'd immediately get appointed to the same position by the Senate? It sounds like there'd be bipartisan support to do so.

Regardless, Trump firing Mueller would do nothing but put a giant flashing I'M SUPER GUILTY sign over his head. I can't think of how that would benefit him in the end.

Mueller would be immediately reappointed Special Counsel by either Intel Cmte or Congress.

The difference being that it would be taken as an act of aggression and the things that Mueller is sitting on...would immediately go public.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• That aligns with what I've read. Essentially, if Trump were to fire Mueller, then everything goes public then and there and the gloves come off, AND Mueller gets hired by another committee such that he isn't fireable by Trump. Honestly, I don't see the upside to firing Mueller.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

That aligns with what I've read. Essentially, if Trump were to fire Mueller, then everything goes public then and there and the gloves come off, AND Mueller gets hired by another committee such that he isn't fireable by Trump. Honestly, I don't see the upside to firing Mueller.

Well, you're also not a sick despot trying to hang onto the remnants of his status quo.

Plus, he's now shifting today's targeting towards Rosenstein.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I noticed that. Seems like he's throwing darts everywhere, seeing if a he can hit a bullseye on any target that will stick.

Comment

• Steve Bannon is now being investigated for Obstruction and physically assaulting multiple WH staffers.

Comment

• Open hearing on unsealing files that may show Trump Russian ties, Mon, 13:00, Federal Courthouse Brooklyn, Judge Pamela K. Chen

Comment

• Fuck any and every single person who continues to support Trump or the Republicans enabling him at this point. Enough will clearly never be enough so the Democrats need to grow some balls and start acting tough.

Comment

• Holy fuck.

https://www.upguard.com/breaches/the-rnc-files

Comment

• jesus christ.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's 198 million factorial which is where they're getting the 9.5 billion estimate from for the total probabilities of what got stolen.

This has been known about for the last few days. What I can discover so far is that if you're a Republican or an of-age voter in Florida and Ohio...you were 100% hacked.

Everything else is up in the air.

Comment

• Fucking awesome. So my shit's just out there waiting for someone to steal my identity because the republicans decided to back a tangerine man-child who turned to the Russians for a financial bailout and a wife?
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                            Fucking awesome. So my shit's just out there waiting for someone to steal my identity because the republicans decided to back a tangerine man-child who turned to the Russians for a financial bailout and a wife?

Kinda. It's a 1.1 terabyte file that reads like Farsi on Mars.

It would take time to actually pinpoint one person in the list. Hence, why they still don't know the full scope of the leak.

Comment

• A lot of the info in that leak is publicly available and can be gleaned by anyone who does some digging by legal means. The big PROBLEM with this leak is that all of that information is contained in one big file, eliminating the need to gather it yourself. In the wrong hands, it can be devastating en masse.

Comment

A lot of the info in that leak is publicly available and can be gleaned by anyone who does some digging by legal means. The big PROBLEM with this leak is that all of that information is contained in one big file, eliminating the need to gather it yourself. In the wrong hands, it can be devastating en masse.

Exactly. There will be consequences, but it's not going to happen right away. Hell, the attack that spawned all of this started on June 9th and these security guys didn't catch it until the 12th.

Comment

Working...
                                X