No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're back and forthing between House of Cards (starting from the beginning) and The Crown. Both quite excellent in their own ways.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• We might start THE CROWN once we finish LUTHER. Heard good things about that one.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Big fan of The Crown. I'm rewatching it already. Claire Foy is spot on.
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Fantastic finale to Better Call Saul. Goddamn, next season is going to be ridiculous.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            Fantastic finale to Better Call Saul. Goddamn, next season is going to be ridiculous.
            Yup. It was terrific. I saw what was coming with Kim and it still made me jump. And using the young lawyer to make the ladies all friends again? So good.

Fargo has also been great. I got caught up to last week, and this season has been an acting master class. Winstead, Thewlis, and McGregor have all been just incredible.

Comment

• I'm way behind on Saul but I finished The Handmaid's Tale last night. When June finally cut loose it felt like it wasn't enough. Moss played it well, at least. I'll probably read the book in the off-season but it would be nice if this is a limited series that only takes two or maybe three seasons to tell the story.

Comment

• Fargo was great this season. I fucking loved that last shot. Lesley not so much.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I thought that this season of FARGO was good, not great. It needed a Malvo or Hanzee...a bad ass 'driving force' villain to move things along. Varga was a good puppet master and made for a compelling bad guy, but I never had the sense of doom from this season that I had in the prior. Still very solid but the weakest of the three seasons by far.

AMERICAN GODS was great. Loved the finale, especially McShane's big ODIN moment.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Fargo was great this season. I fucking loved that last shot. Lesley not so much.
                    It was SOOOOOOOOOOO good. Lesley is cray cray.

Comment

• GLOW is great, you guys.

Also, Alison Brie naked!

Comment

• Sold.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          GLOW is great, you guys.

Also, Alison Brie naked!
                          We binged it all Sunday. I liked it, but the pacing felt weird. Like they planned a slow build for a longer season, then rushed it in the last 3 episodes.

Comment

• The last few episodes do pack a lot of stuff in but that finale was excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              GLOW is great, you guys.

Also, Alison Brie naked!
                              I was gonna see it, but now, I'LL SEE IT HARDER!
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• OK, the Brie factor will make me watch this.

Comment

Working...
                                X