No announcement yet.

Nintendo Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pricing for peripherals is INSANE, but I would buy a pro controller and nothing else anyway. ARMS looks cool..until OH HEY MOTION CONTROLS oh fuck you Nintendo. If I have to use motion controls for anything, I am not playing it. Also, I just read that you get one NES or SNES game a month....and ONLY that month. Then you pick another. Not yours to keep. So this kind of kills Splatoon for me, because I am not paying Nintendo for a fucking online service that doesn't even give me a free 20+ year old game each month, when I am getting multiple free new and good games from Sony and MS.

I can play Zelda on my roommate's Wii U...but I kind of don't want to play on that big fucking tablet controller. I hate it.

Comment

yep. Unless they pull something out of their ass prior to launch, this shit isn't fooling me this time.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"BUT BUT BUT THE FREE SNES/NES GAME WILL HAVE NEW ONLINE FUNCTIONALITY!"

GTFO. Also, the weirdness with the online stuff being tied to your smart device and not the system seems really fucking odd.

The boxing game looked cool but Kotaku said it got old fast during their fucking DEMO.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I do want Mario, Splatoon, and Zelda...and whatever that Octopath is. But I get the feeling that's a Tokyo Game Company joint, in which case it will likely be on PC as well.

Comment

Oh man yes. I did see something about the online voice stuff will be via a fucking SMART PHONE APP WHAT IN THE HOLY FUCK.

As always it comes down to, do you wanna play Nintendo first party shit? Then get it for that and don't complain about third party support or online functionality, because those will suck. Which...the Wii U first party stuff never sold me. I played like...4 hours total of Wii U games. Now...if they put Bayonetta 2 back out on Switch...

Comment

I said it on FB. I loved my WII U for a month at a time for years. Mario 3d, Xenoblade, Splatoon, Nintendoland, Mario Kart 8, and Wind Waker HD.

All first party. 3rd party was non existent for me because I never liked Bayonetta and didn't care about anything else. The fact they had this fucking machine and never gave me a goddamn Advanced Wars or Fire Emblem game is fucking infuriating. I'll stick with my 3DS and instead will just update to the XL now instaed of the Switch. The 3DS is one of my most favorite systems and has some of the best fucking games on it. I still play my launch unit at least once a week and have been.

Comment

holy shit watching Americans play with those tiny fucking controllers is ridiculous.

Comment

The American event isn't helping their case so far.

Comment

"GET THE ZELDA COLLECTORS SET FOR 130 AND GET A STATUE!" - Reggie

ugh. Is this what it feels like to be jaded?

Comment

Yeah.

But I really want that challenge coin, though.

Comment

haha. OH SHIT YOU GUYS NEW BOMBERMAN.

jesus christ Nintendo.

Comment

That being said, the fact that they finally fixed Mario Kart's bullshit battle arean but only in the switch version is a goddamn slap to the dick. Not gonna lie, this is starting to actively piss me off.

Comment

haha, LOOK YOU CAN TAKE IT ON A PLANE.

yeah, I can take my fucking 3ds, Vita, laptop, etc...

Comment

OH SHIT YOU GUYS STREET FIGHTER 2 REMAKE HD SUPER ULTRA 2 RESKIN EDITION

*plops down 299.99 right now*

Comment

oh goddammit, they turned Fire Emblem into a fucking Dynasty Warriors type game?

JESUS CHRIST NINTENDO.

Comment

Working...
                                X