No announcement yet.

Lunch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's like Jericho woke up one day and turned on God Mode.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's National Sandwich Day so I had a ham and salami the size of your fuckin' head.
      Attached Files

Comment

• yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We had a huge ass 4 meat 2 cheese hot sangwish for dinner. ALL HAIL SAMMICH DAY
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Went to BurGR for lunch and had a burg with really smooth English cheddar, arugula, and a mango chutney on it with some truffle oil and parmesan fries. SO GOOD.

Comment

• Yep. So glad you tried that place. It's really good!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We went a few years ago, too, and my wife has never stopped talking about those damn fries. They were just as good as the first time.

I don't understand how the ladies uniform passes health codes, though. They're like a millimeter away from giving up the whole show.

Comment

• Soooooo good. Haha.

Comment

• Went to a newish place that specializes in fried chicken and pie. The service wasn't great, the chicken was really good, the pie was terrible. Soggy crust, the filing was basically chocolate pudding, and the peanut butter part was practically flavorless tan gelatin. Such a bummer.

Comment

• finally relentented and went to a place that Lesley has been trying to get me to go to forever; The San Pedro Cafe. It's in downtown Hudson and holy shit was it fucking AMAZING. It's tiny as fuck, but this was some amazing food. I can't even write/nor pronounce what I ordered, but it was some tasty Caribbean shit. Started with some amazing crab and lobster cheese dip which was soooo goddamn good. Then it turned out that a girl Lesley used to work with wayyyy back in the day was one of the main bartenders which worked out in our favor. After our lunch she comped us a free chocolate/habernero cake topped in homemade whipped cream. It was one of the best desserts I've had in a long time.

I will most certainly go back here when I have a few extra scheckles. It's a tad pricey for a normal lunch (at least for us) but completely worth it.

Comment

• Portillo's! SO GOOD. I went with an Italian beef, cheese fries, and the chocolate cake. Maybe their cheese sauce comes in the big one gallon cans but it sure doesn't taste like the garbage you get with stadium nachos.

Comment

• Hate you.

Comment

• A big ol' chimichurri fried chicken sandwich. So good it almost covers the sadness of never seeing my work wife again (she's leaving the country, not dying or anything).

Comment

• She's lucky.

Comment

• Went to a local place that's basically a Chipotle for sushi. Usually it's really good and super fast. Today was different. Slow as fuck and the chick who was doling out the sauces and sesame seeds was more focused on what was going on in the back than what she was doing. So instead of my shrimp tempura roll being drizzled in spicy mayo, it was doused. I had to scrape every piece off to be able to eat it. Thanks, Obama.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X