No announcement yet.

GTA V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, Song No. 2 whilst just flying around looking for clusters? WOOOOOO HOOOOOO Also You got the touch? YESSSSsssss
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I believe so. The soundtrack list was eh for me. I'm having too much fun with SRIV's sound track.
      I only listen to Riff Raff.

Comment

Got all the Riff Raff on my mix station but seriously WOOOOO HOOOOOO is like the perfect thing for the jumping/flight stuff for me.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

Take that, COD dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              File no existo

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                File no existo
                That's really shitty spanish for a guy that lives in Texas. It should be EL file no existo.
                Capische?
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Native speakers do not feel the need to add the EL as EL is pretty much fucking implied bro. Do you even multilingual bro?

Comment

Native speakers do not feel the need to add the EL as EL is pretty much fucking implied bro. Do you even multilingual bro?

I believe in a world where Spanish will no longer be needed, as Mexico will be mined for its precious tacos. Thus, eliminating its natives.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Comment

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Comment

Yes. Which is why I'm challenging you to a spelling contest.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Well then. Spell THIS.................

Comment

Well then. Spell THIS.................
                                What the fuck is that?

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X