No announcement yet.

BDR's Top 15 Death Scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks man. I'm also with Troy, Fulci doesn't do much for me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fulci is boring. Even at his goriest, it's a fucking snooze.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

pretty much.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I kind of wish someone would go back to the Zombie's love your brains shit. I know it's not the most popular interpretation out there but something about them wanting to eat your brains really hit me as a kid.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It's my favorite interpretation.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Just something about the obsessive need for your brain hit me as a kid. Especially as they chase you down howling bbbbrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnssssssss ss!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Giving zombies a battlecry is much more terrifying than the old "GUHHHHHH" chestnut.

Knowing that's what is gonna go first is the height of fucked up.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

The bath tub castration from I Spit On Your Grave is noticeably absent.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

I may be in the minority but that flick is complete and utter shit imho.

Comment

It's a piece of reprehensible shit. But that death scene is one for the ages.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

If we didn't like the movie then the death didn't make the list. And I hate that flick. So much.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          If we didn't like the movie then the death didn't make the list.
                          OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Fair enough.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Was part of our rules. Most of the flicks we picked from our some of our favorite horror flicks.

Comment

The acid to the face in The Fly Part II?!?!
                              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Was this scene considered for the list?

Comment

Working...
                                X