BDR's Top 15 Death Scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Tim!

The Lost Boys scene was all ceej. But I fully agree. DEATH BY STEREO!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I still think that you all need to watch both Simon Says and Wrong Turn 2 if you haven't seen them.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

For those of you on Facebook/Twitter, if you could please share this article it would mean the world to us. Tim is already the man. You all could be the man. BE THE MAN.

Comment

This one sticks out in my mind.

Comment

for sure, but it's not a horror movie. That being said, we're gonna do a "Top 15 Action/Sci-Fi Death" list next and that one is totes gonna be on there.

Comment

Way to go. Solid effort.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                  Thank you sir.

Not a problem. I'm also showing that your site's hits went up a tic over the last 48 hours. A pretty nice tic.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

BRING ON ALL OF THE TICS.

Comment

http://youtu.be/h_qg9W5IAhA
                      Last edited by PHEDG; 10-19-2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Pretty fucking good list. 3 is probably the most fucked up kill from my childhood. I remember everyone talking about that kill, and having a slightly different take on it. The damn gators in NYC sewers of horror kills. High Tension is incredible. God, when he is giving himself head with...the head? AMAZING. I shall retweet.

Comment

yessss

Comment

I would have thrown in the killer's death from New York Ripper, just cos it's one of those glorious latex splatter kills. Also, cos it gives you an excuse to talk about a killer doing Donald Duck impressions. No love for Fulci?
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              I would have thrown in the killer's death from New York Ripper, just cos it's one of those glorious latex splatter kills. Also, cos it gives you an excuse to talk about a killer doing Donald Duck impressions. No love for Fulci?

I don't care for Fulci's horror work, but he makes a nice western.

Comment

Nice list. Also Tarman fucking ruled.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X