Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eh, I'm ok now, yesterday was an abomination as my middle child was with me here in the library and I was going to let him play the arcade games as a treat and I couldn't find a decent site the library didn't have blocked.

Me, I'm ok with it. My five year old? He was like "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu dad, why can't I play games? YOU SAID I COULD PLAY GAMES!!!!" Of course he wasn't really like that but the eyes of a child can make you feel so bad when you can't deliver on a promise.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
      Sarah will be sad. So I'll laugh and remind her that she could never beat you, B.
      I was King and my army was mighty.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• shit went away when we upgraded. Not gonna lie, I haven't spent any time trying to fix it as I'm working on other projects. That being said, I will try to dive into it later this weekend if I have time. I'm hoping it' just a setting but I need to do some research.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No biggie, Rob. If it comes back, it comes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
            shit went away when we upgraded. Not gonna lie, I haven't spent any time trying to fix it as I'm working on other projects. That being said, I will try to dive into it later this weekend if I have time. I'm hoping it' just a setting but I need to do some research.
            Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            No biggie, Rob. If it comes back, it comes back.
            Truth. But if it does come back....I WILL BE KING AGAIN!!!

Comment

• Ah, but what if... what IF... Rob doth set all the scores back to ZERO? Shalt thou then be king? Or shalt thou be like unto the common rabble? Aye, dark times, these be.

Comment

• Were my scores set to zero and the land pillaged and scorched beneath me, I'd still be two games ahead of any lordling whom might challenge the King for his title. You are a worthy foe Timothy but were our powers combined? *MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

Comment

• Soooooo. this may still work....

if you want to play the arcade games again go here AFTER you login to the boards:

http://forums.braindeadradio.com/arcade.php
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm trying to find my login information so I can readd it to the nav bar up top...

Comment

• I SHALL BE KING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Still in Second Place! Emperor Josh, I COME FOR YOU!!!

Comment

• hahahah.

Comment

• I think we should leave Howard's games alone. That may effect my kingdom at some point but to honor him I say leave them be. Your thoughts?

Comment

• Works for me

Comment

• Feel the same - Howard's victories are eternal, and I consider those games his legacy and respectfully retired.

Comment

Working...
                                X