• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Wif bacon. And beer.
    Why not have BOTH?

Comment

I - I must try that ambrosia! Oh, my father!

Comment

There's this joint here in Pittsburgh -- The Pennsylvania Macaroni Company -- that has a cheese counter to die for. You can find all sorts of goodness there. I got this awesome five year aged cheddar from Canada, and it's the best damn cheddar I've ever eaten. If you can get it, it's from a company called Balderson. Highly recommended.

Also they got this 1000 day aged gouda. Nevermind the smoked stuff -- this Gouda is the only one you need.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

We have Balderson at Costco over here. Good stuff, for the price.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

This place is the shit:
            http://chris.quietlife.net/2008/12/1...-cheese-house/
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

We get our cheese from the Whole Foods over here by Lake Calhoun. They have this incredible fig spread that we use on the various cheeses that we get from there...simply AWESOME stuff.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                Also they got this 1000 day aged gouda. Nevermind the smoked stuff -- this Gouda is the only one you need.
                Sweet jesus. 1000 days?
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                  Sweet jesus. 1000 days?
                  Yep. For only being about three years old, it's amazing.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

A friend brought me some Australian cheddar last week when I had some folks over. Not nearly as interesting as I thought it would be. Not very strongly flavored, like an Irish or English farmhouse cheddar would be, and it had a grainy texture, which I've never been a big fan of.
                    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Also, at great expense, I have obtained all the ingredients for Vin's Mac n Cheese recipe. Will be attempting that tomorrow. I hope I don't screw it up. I should be able to get several meals out of it.
                      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                      X