No announcement yet.

new episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I turn 30 in 2 hours. CAll the fuck in as we're recording a SHE'S RIGHT CAST tomorrow night after birthday festivities. 206-350-8858
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I called in from the Arby's Drive-Thru. I scared the window girl.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Recorded it last night. Drunk as fuck. Hopefully it's entertaining. thanks to all who called in!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, you're dead to me Hocken. DEAD.

Randall wins this round.

Comment

• almost done editing it. Took a bit longer due to the voicemails. Thank god no more music otherwise I'd be working on this one FOREVER.

I'm shooting for it to be up by Thursday and unless I get a new Hock episode, you'll also get a new BDR on the mainsite by the weekend.

Comment

• Art from new banner. Should be up later tonight OR definitely tomorrow. I'm drunk. Cut me some slack.

Comment

• I don't think I want to hear this episode...

Comment

• I FINALLY BLED FROM MY VAGINA

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    I FINALLY BLED FROM MY MANGINA
                    repaired for physiological truth...

Comment

• For everyone who listens to and likes She's Right, I'm Rob pretty, pretty, please with sugar on top write a review for us on iTunes. We don't have any right now and it makes me sad! Search She's Right, I'm Rob and pick the podcast that has a picture of us (the other is an old version that is no longer available). Thank you!!!
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/shes...ob/id358033650

BOOM That's the link

Comment

• new episode being recorded RIGHT NAO. WE'RE DRUNK

Comment

• GAME AFTER

Comment

• Will try to have this up by tomorrow.

Comment

• We are talking about doing a new episode hopefully this weekend where we can talk about my sky diving experience, Rob getting new car, Ren Fest and other fawesome (fucking awesome) topics. Also, we definitely welcome any voice mail!!
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X