Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crap. This list is making me want a Ps4.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

PS4

Rocket League
      Plants vs Zombies
      MKX
      Driveclub PS+ version
      Stuff no one else has like UFC/NHL/Fifa..

PC
      DayZ
      Chivalry
      The Forest
      Smite
      League of Legends
      Payday 1/2
      Left 4 Dead 1/2
      Borderlands 2

I really should have picked up GTAV on ps4 last time it was on sale huh? Too many games..
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Probably be on or near my PS3/4 either playing or streaming something the rest of the day. Feel free to invite for GTA heists, Rocket League, whatever.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Ok, since Ari is too busy trying to turn his kid into Aqualad and Ceej is MIA half the time, I want to game with some of you fucks again as it's the only thing I have right now that keeps me sane a bit. IT's been too long and with GamePass/cross platform shit there are plenty of options now if anyone is interested.

Games I currently play on a reg basis:
          • Battlefield V
          • Sea of Thieves
          • Black Ops
          • Rainbow Six Siege
          • State of Decay 2
          • Worms WMD
          • Worms Rumble
          Totally down with other games if anyone is interested. It would be nice to get a nice group playing again like in the old days. No worries if no one wants to play.

I'm online most of the days on the weekend, but play games between like 4-6 CST most days. That can change if we actually get a big group going again.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I have a copy of Borderlands 3 I haven't even installed yet. Past that, I've got none of these games. I think I get BF V with EA Play, but I got to renew that in August.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

All of those are on Gamepass except for black ops.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                All of those are on Gamepass except for black ops.
                what the fuck is a gamepass?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

If you have an xbox and aren't using gamepass I don't know what to tell you man....

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

Like seriously man, it's the best value on any system.

Comment

15 bucks a month, EVERY SINGLE FIRST PARTY MICROSOFT GAME FREE DAY ONE, and hundreds of other games constantly rotating for free.

I haven't bought an xbox game since Mass Effect, and before that Cold War. Every other game for the last year+ has been free on gamepass. Get ultimate and EA Play is baked in. Plus PC and cloud gaming (which works really well)

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      15 bucks a month, EVERY SINGLE FIRST PARTY MICROSOFT GAME FREE DAY ONE, and hundreds of other games constantly rotating for free.

I haven't bought an xbox game since Mass Effect, and before that Cold War. Every other game for the last year+ has been free on gamepass. Get ultimate and EA Play is baked in. Plus PC and cloud gaming (which works really well)
                      Well, my EA Play expires in the middle of August, so I might update it then.

Comment

• It's so worth it if you play games other than Madden.

Comment

It's so worth it if you play games other than Madden.
                          I mainly only play Madden due to time crunches. But, seeing as how I'm going to be a little more homebound in the future...it couldn't hurt.

Comment

• I bought 6 months of this Ultimate Game Pass thing

Comment

• Oh shit man, so many games

Comment

Ok, since Ari is too busy trying to turn his kid into Aqualad and Ceej is MIA half the time, I want to game with some of you fucks again as it's the only thing I have right now that keeps me sane a bit. IT's been too long and with GamePass/cross platform shit there are plenty of options now if anyone is interested.

Games I currently play on a reg basis:
                                • Battlefield V
                                • Sea of Thieves
                                • Black Ops
                                • Rainbow Six Siege
                                • State of Decay 2
                                • Worms WMD
                                • Worms Rumble
                                Totally down with other games if anyone is interested. It would be nice to get a nice group playing again like in the old days. No worries if no one wants to play.

I'm online most of the days on the weekend, but play games between like 4-6 CST most days. That can change if we actually get a big group going again.
                                Any game that has cross play I'm down for since I'm PS5 and not looking to Xbox for a while anyway. Let me know.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X