This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    So I look like Justin Long playing a frenchman, huh.
    Yes.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Must. Buy. This. Game! I've been holding out for the price to come down, but damnit, Sims 2 just isn't cutting it anymore!
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Originally posted by Rerb View Post
        Yes.
        I meant to say gay frenchman, but that is redundant.

ZING!

Also, I apparently skunked my hair for some reason.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

The options are crazy but only if you want to spend a stupid amount of time with it. As it is, I don't think it's that far off for being a vidja game.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

AHAHAHAH. AWESOME.
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Comment

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha, that's awesome! Was that your doing, or Lesley?
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

I swear I'm doing research...

An awkward meeting between Big B and Ed...

Comment

Secret Agent Buff Headcheese is on the case in Alpha Protocol.

Comment

Nice
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The Real World: BDR

starring: me, Lesley, Ari, Bryan, Viet, Hocken, Ari, and Sarah.

<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/IXvIY/embed"></iframe>

Comment

bored this afternoon and decided to load up my old Sims 3 game. Good times.

Comment

A day in the life of CJ:

1pm-Wake up
                            1:10pm-Get fresh with Viet
                            1:15pm-Get fresh with Sarah
                            1:30pm-Get angry with Hocken
                            1:35pm-Exhausted from a full day of adventure, pass out wherever
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

pretty much. Watching Ceej interact with people is great.

Comment

Angar Ceej is the best.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X