No announcement yet.

iphone/ipod touch apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only good thing about the Hut is their pasta dishes. LOVE the chicken alfredo dish (and I'm a pasta snob).

Edited to add: and Rob fails on the picture.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I actually like their Pizza Mia pizzas. Not really greasy and the cheese is damn good. And they're one of the few pizza locations near me that's cheap and offer anchovies.
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Pastas are top notch and the boneless wings are ok.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Pizza Hut is so much FAIL! Greasy nasty shit
          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Have any of you naysayers ever tried their Pizza Mia pizzas?

Comment

Yes, still nasty shit!
              Not big on many large chain pizza places, Dominoes is as far as I can go. Rizzo's by my place for the win... ask Ari about the bread sticks!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Dominoes? Really? Ugh. Do I need to give a link to that video from NC? For big pizza chains - Papa John's FTW.
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Papa John's is fucking ass. Their crust sucks IMO. I will give it up for their pizza sticks (if they still have those).
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I dug Papa's for a while... just got way burnt out and the pizza seems to have a sweet taste to it.

Comment

Weird. Domino's is always greasier than Pizza Hut's Pizza Mia.

Comment

The Pizza Mia is not terrible, but comparing that to the rest of Pizza Hut is like saying "Well, those mutant hillbillies raped and killed my family and then raped whatever came out of my raped family and killed that too, but at least they left my canary alone!" It's a microscopic ray of optimism peeking through a pitch-black, churning cloud of rock-bottom, soul-killing despair.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I take it you worked there...?

Also: try making the crust yourself. Dad used to do that shit all the time. Crisp as a napalm victim.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

BAM...just acquired an iPhone 3G....neat so far, downloaded Facebook and Echofon...any other free useful apps? Advise please...and I don't really want/need any games ATM.
                            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Weatherbug, Amazon, Phoneflicks (netflix app), Flixster (movie times, trailers, buy tickets), Google, Remote (run your iTunes at home from your iPhone), Shazam (identifies songs, useful at the bar), IMDB, Last.FM, Pandora, Slacker (my preference of the three), Sportacular, Wikipanion, Urbanspoon (really amazing for finding random places to grub), Photoshop, Cooliris, Yelp, Epicurious (fucking amazing recipe app)

And games, because fuck you if you don't want games.

Fieldrunners (the only app I have ever paid for), Real Racing GTI, Trace

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Weatherbug, Amazon, Phoneflicks (netflix app), Flixster (movie times, trailers, buy tickets), Google, Remote (run your iTunes at home from your iPhone), Shazam (identifies songs, useful at the bar), IMDB, Last.FM, Pandora, Slacker (my preference of the three), Sportacular, Wikipanion, Urbanspoon (really amazing for finding random places to grub), Photoshop, Cooliris, Yelp, Epicurious (fucking amazing recipe app)

And games, because fuck you if you don't want games.

Fieldrunners (the only app I have ever paid for), Real Racing GTI, Trace
                                I have the bolded ones. The Photoshop app is aces, especially for on the go shops. I also have Fandango, which is great for movie times and tickets. Stanza is a great ebook app that's free and offers free ebook selections. The Amazon Kindle app is great if you have a Kindle. And lastly, even though it's $3, EVERYONE NEEDS the I Am T-Pain app.

Comment

Working...
                                X