No announcement yet.

The Pancake Breffust (Breakfast thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, a good breffust really helps soooo much throughout the day.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Yeah, a good breffust really helps soooo much throughout the day.
      Yup. Missing breakfast can throw your metabolism out of whack.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Threw in some green onions into the eggs today, so good.
        Try adding chives to your scrambled eggs. It's a revelation.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Because breakfast is the best meal, I decided to treat myself with our trivia winnings Thursday. I bought a nice big fucking ribeye and woke up this morning and make my grandpa's breakfast he would make us every weekend.

Ribeye
          Scrambled eggs with sharp cheddar
          Toast (brioche with apple butter from PA)
          Hashbrowns with diced onion and some rosemary
          Coffee

It made me a very happy boy.

Comment

• jesus. That sounds pretty good. I don;'t think I could eat a ribeye in the morning. I'm more of a brunch dude. I need to be up a few hours before I eat anything more than eggs/toast.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              jesus. That sounds pretty good. I don;'t think I could eat a ribeye in the morning. I'm more of a brunch dude. I need to be up a few hours before I eat anything more than eggs/toast.
              I must eat as soon as I awake. I shower then cook then eat, then I can function. Granted I got up at 7 and it was like 9:30 before I finally ate due to prep and all that shit. And I split the ribeye with my lady friend so I didn't go full glutton.

Comment

• Enjoying my solitude to the fullest, I made myself a late morning breffust of bacon, 2 eggs over easy, toast, and 2 big, fat pancakes, one consumed with peach syrup, one with apple butter syrup.
                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Noice Ig.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lady friend had BBQ for Christmas dinner, and brought me leftover brisket. Scrambled it up with eggs this morning.

Comment

• Went to this new bagel place this morning. Had a killer egg and bacon sandwich on a toasted poppy seed bagel, and a blueberry bagel with WAY too much strawberry cream cheese on it. And coffee on nitro that was like a big fucking glass of caffeinated milk and I want more.

Comment

• Been having a protein/oatmeal/almonds/coconut oil monstrosity for breakfast for the last few weeks as I get back to normal levels of activity and it seems to do the trick.

No insulin spikes, just smooth energy levels as the trough of gruel gets broken down.

Not to take away from a bagel sandwich or anything, just reflecting on the fact routine hasn't been a chore like it had been in the past.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Been having a protein/oatmeal/almonds/coconut oil monstrosity for breakfast for the last few weeks as I get back to normal levels of activity and it seems to do the trick.

No insulin spikes, just smooth energy levels as the trough of gruel gets broken down.

Not to take away from a bagel sandwich or anything, just reflecting on the fact routine hasn't been a chore like it had been in the past.
                          I've been eating an egg white on wheat plus one egg frittata with bacon and spinach for the last few weeks in the morning and it's pretty damn good.

Comment

• Gonna make my chocolate chip scones this weekend to use up some heavy cream I have. Probably my favorite breakfast-y thing that I make. Lmk if anyone wants the recipe.
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• GIMME
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm down. Not a baker but I need to get into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X