The Shield - SPOILERZ LIKE ON CARS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True.......

But don't tell me for a second that Walt Goggins doesn't own his scenes. And especially in the last season, goddamn that was something.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Meatdrapes View Post
      And yet he's the one character I can't stand so far.
      He really doesn't start to shine until Season 3. You get a glimpse in season 2 but once he turns the corner? Solid.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

The complete set is sitting at home right now. Got it for $65 off deepdiscountdvd. Can't wait to start re-watching. ALL HAIL CLETUS VAN DAMME!

Comment

Starting to dig this show pretty hard now. Dutch finally caught his killer last night before breaking down in his car. And the guy that looks like "Mark from the Real World" was cracking us up when he went to intimidate the LM guys.

"That's right, BITCH!"

Hopefully finish up season one by next week. Still have a disc and a half to go I believe.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I really do envy you Rob. Season one is so far below the rest in quality and story writing. The shit really starts hitting the fan. You will be singing the praises of The Shield by the end of season 2.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Cool. I'm just trying my damndest to not be spoiled.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I will slit the throat of anyone that spoils it for you. Sorry. The spirit of Vin was speaking through me.

Comment

I hope you make it through the whole thing without a spoiler, because you will never ever be right in guessing what is going to happen next. And Howard is right, S1 is like some weird, super low effort, Indian bootleg version of The Shield. It's got the same characters and you're familiar with it, but it's just as good as the real thing, beginning in S2.

Comment

You need season 1 for the foundation but season 2 on is just simply great tv. Anyone who spoils this one deserves nut shots/cunt punts daily.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Finished the first season this weekend and picked up the second season for 15 bucks. Can't wait to dive in to it.

Comment

Fasten your fucking seatbelt Rob. You're in for one motherfucker of a ride now.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Good to know. The stuff at the end of the first one was some intense shit.

Comment

You have scraped the surface my friend, just the surface. Enjoy.

Comment

I got the complete series sitting on my table at home. I know once I start it I won't touch my 360 or WoW for weeks.

Comment

...Ari has a few of my seasons I believe...fucker...but yeah everything that has been said is very accurate. Dutch is a nozzle through the whole show but his character is gold. Chiklis will continue to be hard to believe because he is Chiklis...And fuck Aceveda, he is the biggest chump of all time, he is a typical MAP (Mexican American Prince)...but more on that later...
                                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                                X