• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• best thing I've seen in a long time.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://chud.com/articles/articles/20...ACK/Page1.html
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FSMammit Ari!

I call this: Ari on Safari. For kids, that is.
                  Last edited by nerdious dorkus; 07-15-2009, 01:13 AM.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Wait, that's not him right? haha I shouldn't even have to ask, but there you go.

Comment

• Holy shit! It does kind of look like him. Ari, you've got some 'splanin to do.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ahahaha! I thought it was good. Just not THAT good.

Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef

Comment

• Hot damn Nerdious, I saw that picture and for a second thought I had actually worn that costume before. Great job!
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• haha. awesome. I thought I had seen that pic before, but after seeing Ari in Naruto boxers, I wouldn't put it past him to wear something like that.

Comment

• The funniest thing is that Ari and Rob BOTH commented on that picture and did not recognize it.

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Wait, that's not him right? haha I shouldn't even have to ask, but there you go.
                              Originally posted by Rob
                              I must have that SpyKids standee.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              Goddamnit Scott.

Comment

• haha. awesome. I thought I had seen that pic before, but after wearing Naruto boxers, I wouldn't put it past me to wear something like that.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X