No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going through early morning stuff and the House push now among Republicans is to put all of the blame on McConnell.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Twitter was pretty good this morning. Fuckin' McConnell. His speech after the failure was so ridiculous and false but I'm sure all the diehard Republicans ate it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Twitter was pretty good this morning. Fuckin' McConnell. His speech after the failure was so ridiculous and false but I'm sure all the diehard Republicans ate it up.

He knows what's coming and he's doing the Sessions thing right now. Closing his eyes and throwing his head back, as the Tidal Wave of Shit can be heard coming.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Going through early morning stuff and the House push now among Republicans is to put all of the blame on McConnell.
          McConnell's kind of a piece of shit to begin with, so no sympathy here. But it doesn't surprise me that the Republicans are shifting blame so fast - that party has been acting like bratty kids since the year started.

If only the Dems would grown a spine and stop being such wimpy fucks... (wistful sigh)

Comment

• Main DOJ atty resigns an hour ago. Suddenly, North Korea fires a ballistic missile.

It's weird how North Korea always schedules missile launches right after the GOP gets their asses handed to them.

Comment

• Now would be a hell of a time for that WaPo story to drop.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Now would be a hell of a time for that WaPo story to drop.

Welcome to the Hurry Up and Wait game.
                I'd be shocked if something didn't happen in the 5-6 pm EST block today.

But, right now...all we have is about 20 GOP Reps in the House trying to get the DOJ to reopen a Hilldog Clinton criminal investigation that includes AG Lynch.

That's gonna be hard to do, as the main prosecuting atty just quit. Plus, you've got the few other attys prosecuting the Bitcoin hackers, the Medicare fraud and Russian issues. So, that leaves Sessions and they just spent the last 2 weeks spraying shit all over Sessions.

Thus it remains a desperation ploy.

Comment

• I think Cheeto Caligula is actually going to set foot in Long Island.

This should be good.

Comment

• is this his first time stepping foot in NYC since he got elected?
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

is this his first time stepping foot in NYC since he got elected?
                      Yes. I'm trying to get video if he actually sets down inside NYC, as that seems to be a major no-no right now.

Comment

• North Korea Launching Missles? What Else Happened on Those Dates?

7/28/2017 Senate GOP fail to pass Trumpcare Trump wars w AG Sessions in abusive tweets The Mooch & Preibus War Transgendered bomb

07/04/2017 Trump full on war w WH Staffers & MSM More Kushner SF86 omissions

6/23/2017 Wash Post drops its MAJOR story on Trump, Obama and Russia Senate GOP HCI Bill Trump says No Comey Tapes

6/8/2017 ComeyDay is here and LORDY is born Reality Winner arrested for leaking NSA docs

5/29/2017 MAJOR bombshell re Kushner Senate Intel request ALL documents Trump/Russia Oleg Deripaska = immunity

5/21/2017 1st Major overseas Trip to The United Kingdom Ratchets rhetoric re NK Leak of WH staffer person of interest

5/13/2017 Trump demands AG open Clinton Probe Reiterates the wires being tapped & spying on Transition Leaks, tons of leaks

4/28/2017 Close of 100 days, utter disaster Dems want WH visitor logs Trump defers to Pentagon re Afghan & Isis HPSIC Nunes fubar

4/14/2017 NK massive parade Trump launches MOAB Kushner mtgs w Russians & SF86 Russia says Gas in Syria is a hoax

4/4/17 Assad uses sarin gas & launches numerous bombs Trump "extreme vetting" Trump says IC spied on Transition team

3/17/17 Congress Russia Investigation Twitter tantrum on Russia Obamacare support intensifies WH deletes ALL archived Data re Obama Amin

2/11/17: Trump host PM Abe, FL residence Flynn STILL at WH, CIA iced out Flynn's # 2 Budget cuts, EPA Massive ICE Raids Muslim Ban & Wall

Comment

• Ha! Interesting.

Comment

Ha! Interesting.

I could almost do a We Didn't Start The Fire song parody with the 6 months of bullshit.

Comment

• CONSPIRACY!

Seriously, what, NK is launching missiles to distract on Trump's order?
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                CONSPIRACY!

Seriously, what, NK is launching missiles to distract on Trump's order?

What is being suggested by most in the know is that Russia is bailing out their boy when he gets in trouble.

NK can't sneeze if Russia doesn't permit it. While Russia's military is crumbling, they can still dispatch jets from Siberia to shoot down anything NK puts it up.

Now, if their useful idiot needs a bailing out. They just ease off the throttle and let the Northern Land of Fucking Crazy do their thing.

It's the equivalent of tossing a drunk your car keys and saying GO TO TOWN, BITCH.

Comment

Working...
                                X