No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHHHAHAHAHAH, even FOX NEWS is backing Jacobs' version of the story. Gianforte, you total moron.

Comment

• I back Jacobs because

1) I've seen the footage.
      2) Dude ain't creative enough to make this shit up.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also, it gets personal for me because I've been in many situations like that. Including one at a rally for the VP.

Basically, you always attend armed in some way now. That's just the way things have gone sour. But, you do it in a way for defense not to maim. Jacobs should've just caught that stout fuck in the underarm fat with a taser and dropped him.

I know some Journos are carrying batons, but there's still nothing like electricity to back a GOP fucker into a corner.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Troy: did you see this yet?

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/stat...58571882258432

Classy.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What a douche.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Amazing
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Troy: did you see this yet?

https://twitter.com/SteveKopack/stat...58571882258432

Classy.
                I'm not even surprised anymore.

Comment

• I've been super fucking busy today, but what's important is that shit happened.

It's being strongly floated through the Impeachment Social Media Frenzy Community that Flynn flipped for a lesser prison sentence.

Comment

• Well, yeah. That's the only reason people flip.

This is another good one from today-

https://twitter.com/hawaiidelilah/st...54154500329472

Comment

• Kush gonna get his shit fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. Billion in debt?! All owned by the Ruskies?! boooooooooi

Comment

• Those last two tweets are Trump in a nutshell, clamoring for attention he feels he's owed and acting like a child when not given it.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Trying to catch up on shit before the Holiday Weekend effectively/hopefully shuts everything down until Tuesday.

Whatever deal Flynn got, it must've been good. GOP PR, Russian DEZA prop fuckers and general trolls are actively keyword targeting any mention of him online or in traditional media.

Dude is effectively persona non grata to what Paul Ryan likes to call "THE FAMILY".

Comment

• One would think that, for him to get ANY sort of deal, he'd have to have 'burn it to the ground' level information. One can hope.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              One would think that, for him to get ANY sort of deal, he'd have to have 'burn it to the ground' level information. One can hope.
                              From what it appears in news circles and among Political PR flacks, dude has been Shunned. Dude has been cut loose. I'm also having a shit ton of the news beaters joking about how there's a reason Paul Manafort hasn't been public in a week.

Comment

• And with all that Trump still thinks he can hire him back. Awesome.

The shit with Germany is so bad, and embarrassing. Calling the Germans "very bad" and vowing to stop the sell of German cars in America. What about all the German car plants in opioid country, dipshit?

Comment

Working...
                                X