POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

People keep talking about 2018 midterms and 2020. We could easily be 2 or 3 Presidents removed between now and then.
    I honestly hope that isn't the case. I want our country to be solid once this whole thing ends, and going through a revolving door of leaders will not help us at all. I hope that everyone that's going to go down does so at once so that we can hand the reigns from Trump to whoever is going to be our president until 2020.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• If you think the country is divided now, just wait until Trump is done for. We won't be solid for a very long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        If you think the country is divided now, just wait until Trump is done for. We won't be solid for a very long time.
        I wish you weren't right.

Ousting Trump, along with several others, might provoke a civil war of sorts. I see lots of rioting in our future.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• We should be rioting as it is.

England is pissed. US officials leaked info to media about the Manchester bombing they didn't want out because it may tip off the other people they're searching for. And Trump leaked to Duerte that we have two subs hanging out off the Korean peninsula in case NK starts something.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            We should be rioting as it is.

England is pissed. US officials leaked info to media about the Manchester bombing they didn't want out because it may tip off the other people they're searching for. And Trump leaked to Duerte that we have two subs hanging out off the Korean peninsula in case NK starts something.
            Now, we're only taking an interest in NK because China is leaning heavy on our asses to help out.

There's been a fascinating study about how our relationship with Mexico parallels China's relationship with NK.

The difference being that China gets this and is fucking frightened of being overran by NK refugees who don't speak the Chinese, are behind several decades on a socio-political front, have no workable skills and they're starving.

It's been kicked around before, but it becomes super apparent that Un will be the last NK leader. That being said, when he goes down...the UN will need a Marshall Plan to keep that area from turning into Hell on Earth.
            Last edited by Anderson; 05-24-2017, 10:25 AM.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I wish you weren't right.

Ousting Trump, along with several others, might provoke a civil war of sorts. I see lots of rioting in our future.
              I doubt that. He's not that popular. And frankly, if Opioid America wants to sucede, I think the rest of us would let them go.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...a-flynn-238763

Both parts of Congress now want to hammer Flynn. Good times!
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Sean Hannity is about to have a bad time. Give it 20 mins to break.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    Sean Hannity is about to have a bad time. Give it 20 mins to break.
                    Good. He deserves a severe beat down over that phony story that Fox retracted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Good. He deserves a severe beat down over that phony story that Fox retracted.

Nationwide boycott to pull his ad sponsors. Same people that shat on O'Reilly are spearheading this.

Comment

• That's awesome. Considering how Fox is hurting in the ratings and in the pocketbook, this is pretty much the only thing that'll get Hannity to shut the fuck up.

Comment

• My bad about the whole Saudi Arabia thing. I was tired and ill-informed.
                          Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Sessions lied about Russia on his security clearance requests.

Ginaforte just body slammed a dude in Montana.

Comment

• We out here just body slamming the free press now? DaFuq
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hahaha, oh Gianforte. He finally snapped, at the exact wrong time. Of course, it's Montana so this probably will have approximately zero effect on tomorrow's proceedings.

I spoke with someone in a position to know about activities going on in the eastern district of Virginia today and they wouldn't give me anything solid. So disappointing! Lots of winks and nudges but that's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X