Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    I finally put my Circle review up and that's the only comments I've received. How has Watson earned that much of a fan defense?
    She's pretty and she was in the HP movies...that's the only thing that I can think of. Seriously, she's pretty talent free.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Also watched THE DAY OF THE JACKAL again. Hadn't seen it in a while. Really solid early 70s thriller. I appreciate how lean and no-nonsense it is with barely any time for anything that isn't relevant to the main plot
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Tried rewatching Never Say Never Again for the first time in years (Phil and I recorded a commentary track for it) and couldn't.

So fucking dry and lifeless.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          Tried rewatching Never Say Never Again for the first time in years (Phil and I recorded a commentary track for it) and couldn't.

So fucking dry and lifeless.
          You cray. I love it.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Logan

Well that was really good huh? Lara was scary as hell. Stewart and Jackman know those roles front and back and nailed their last performances. The humor was all on point, and gave just enough levity from how fucking bleak everything was. The whole farm sequence was a nightmare, and young clone Logan fucked me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
              I finally put my Circle review up and that's the only comments I've received. How has Watson earned that much of a fan defense?
              Because people want to fuck Hermoine and not feel like a pedo?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• LOGAN- man, props to Bryan Singer for kick-starting this universe but he also gets my sympathy for being overshadowed by this and FIRST CLASS. I was expecting it to be over hyped but I loved it. What a great finale for Jackman. Can you imagine if Dougray Scott has stayed on during the first movie? Billy is right about the stuff at the farm. I audibly gasped when IT happened.

Comment

• Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Because I hate myself I rented this last night. Ohhh man. I knew it was going to be rough when 42 mins in I thought the movie was over....and we still had over an hour left (however if it was just those 42 minutes as a movie, I'd be fine pretty much). Some decent action scenes but they decided the best bet was to rip off Land of the Dead with their giant tank shit. Which gave some awesome scenes of the bad guys driving the tank across the destroyed world with like THOUSANDS of zombies running (makes no sense...) after it thanks to the use of humans on tow cables as bait. That shit looked cool but made no sense. Then they ripped off the book City of the Dead with the final standoff. Oh well.

Then they have the balls to not even keep their word of "The Final Chapter" by having Alice ride off into the sunset with the dragon zombie things from the games following her....also, sorry for spoilers but I know no one gives a shit.

Here's to the remake and the hope they keep it basic (mansion, pharmaceutical corporation, zombies).
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• In Bruges

Yeah, still is a fucking inanimate masterpiece.

Farrell and Gleeson are on point there (in fact, that movie proved how good an actor Farrell can be, standing out against heavyweights like Gleeson and Fiennes) , but Ralph Fiennes is just a goddamn beast.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Too funny. The wife and I were talking about IN BRUGES this weekend.

Comment

• Clown - About a dude who finds a clown costume that is actually…..DEMON SKIN. Peter Storemare is in it being super Peter Storemare-y and the lead guy actually does a pretty decent job with the ridiculous premise. "Clowns" aren't funny, but were actually nordic demons that lived in the mountains and would feed on kids during the winter or some shit. Dude fucking eats kids and shit. NOICE. Decent body horror fx.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Netflix? That sounds insane.

Comment

• Yep. On Netflix. It's not great by any means but I was pretty entertained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              Too funny. The wife and I were talking about IN BRUGES this weekend.
                              Too funny. I WAS in Bruges this weekend.

(It's just a two hour train ride)

Comment

• hahaha. The circle is complete.

Comment

Working...
                                X