No announcement yet.

New movies undeserving of their own thread 2: The Night It Came Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word from a guy over on DERP is that THE MUMMY is really bad. Troy or Jamie, do you have any comment?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Word from a guy over on DERP is that THE MUMMY is really bad. Troy or Jamie, do you have any comment?

It's been chopped twice. They'd take the scissors to it a third time, but then it wouldn't make release date.

That being said, much like Dracula Untold...they'll take a bath here for what it blooms later.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm not sure if it's still playing in bigger cities because it just showed up here at the local art house but I skipped out of work to see COLOSSAL today. Bases on the trailer I expected more of a comedy. It is definitely not a comedy though there is some humor in it. I liked it quite a bit but I'd still say it's the least of Vigalondo's movies. Hathaway is good but Sudeikis does a very good job with what is revealed about his character later on in the movie. It's definitely not a giant monster movie so don't go in expecting that, either.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ue7cNNfjCyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I know I'm the only one that cares, but that is one purdy trailer.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
              I'm not sure if it's still playing in bigger cities because it just showed up here at the local art house but I skipped out of work to see COLOSSAL today. Bases on the trailer I expected more of a comedy. It is definitely not a comedy though there is some humor in it. I liked it quite a bit but I'd still say it's the least of Vigalondo's movies. Hathaway is good but Sudeikis does a very good job with what is revealed about his character later on in the movie. It's definitely not a giant monster movie so don't go in expecting that, either.
              I want to see this so bad. It played at the Drafthouse, but it was the week we were in Big Bend. They did a big Mondo setup for it, and then only played it the one week!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s4C1gnqdrew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I am all in still.

Comment

• ALIEN: COVENANT

It's ok. There's a lot of good stuff in here, usually involving Fassbender, but there's also a lot of recycled stuff that you've seen before. The white neomorphs are interesting...much more interesting than the classic alien...but the cgi is wonky enough that you never really buy into them as well as you should.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Spiderman is going to play Nathan Drake?

Not at all who I would have picked. Also not sure why we need this as a movie. The game is fine.

Comment

• Young Nathan Drake I guess.. still odd that they are going that far back, the whole meeting Sully/becoming a treasure hunter, for the entire film and not just in some flashbacks/opening. Don't need a whole origin movie for this concept, people.

Then what, recast him as an adult for the next film or keep it Young Indiana Jones nonsense forever? He's all wrong for adult Drake
                        Last edited by Trejo; 05-22-2017, 03:21 PM.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Resident Evil to be rebooted with 6 new movies.

BRING ME THE MANSION, SURVIVAL HORROR, AND THAT ORIGINAL ROMERO SCRIPT.

Comment

• They already made 6 too many Resident Evils, now another 6? Pass.
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                              They already made 6 too many Resident Evils, now another 6? Pass.
                              This.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Final trailer for VALERIAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcIlQFPbPnM

Comment

Working...
                                X