No announcement yet.

STAR WARS, INDY , HOWARD THE DUCK DEUCE; AND MORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      'Jedi' could be used in the plural sense...bear that in mind. 'We are the last Jedi.'
      French title is LES DERNIERS JEDI, so it's plural.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Ok. That dude looks like Solo. I was skeptic, but I get why he was chosen. Let's see the product.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Episode 8 talk

Spoiler: SPOILERS 

New AT-ATs play a big role in Episode 8. Fast moving and many, they get used as the main means of ground invasion by First Order. More durable than past iterations, they'll appear even different than the background fodder in Force Awakens.

Reshoots in Mexico to pad out scenes added to the Rey/Luke training sequences.

Battlefront II, Rebels Season 4 and Last Jedi trailers are dropping during Celebration. Confirmed.

More Episode 8 shit.

1. The trees from Shattered Empire are back in play.
        2. Don't expect Empire, you're not getting Empire Part Deux.
        3. Snoke's mobile base is seen near the end of the film.
        4. Those Imperial Guard looking dudes are Snoke's people.
        5. Expect some Old Testament myth building.
        6. If Lucas lifted from British WWII movies for ANH, then this is one is lifting from Russian War Cinema.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Weirdly timed leaks. AKA Next week is going to be lousy with news. 

Crete is the Production code name for the Mars with Snow Lava Planet that the First Order and Resistance fight over. It's where we see the new Walkers and some B-Wings.

Did you like all of the mineral and gem talk in Rogue One? Well, it's back. Apparently, this mine is how the Resistance funds itself and the gems get used as weapons in the attack.

Benecio Del Toro is pretty much playing Evil Lando.

Episode 9 starts shooting in the Winter. Dude that wrote Monster Trucks is co-writing it.

If you didn't hear, Carrie Fisher will have a scene in Episode 9 that was shot during 8's production.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• They got the Mine Planet footage done super fast for the trailer.

Comment

• That new poster infuriates me.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Why? It's not great but I like it. Which side will Rey choose?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  They got the Mine Planet footage done super fast for the trailer.
                  I'm assuming that's the bit with the ships trailing red dust off the surface?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Yep. They shot it on Salt Flats in Bolivia.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                      Those were B-wings. Modified.

Comment

• Damn. Since you don't have a travel thread around, I gotta vent here:

I just saw Star Wars under palms and the open night sky in Indonesia. with kids seeing it for the first time next to me going completely bonkers!

And it was an actual HD transfer copy. These guys know their copyright breaches. About to hunt it down in one of the myriad shops around here.

Long Story short: i am fucking drunk and stoned and feel like I reached the end of my nerddom.

Thats alm.

Comment

• Now THAT is cool. Have fun, Jan!
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh. I have.
                            Like a Banta on Hoth!

Comment

• Like a boss man!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Jan!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X