X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBOX One

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/21/xbox-one-revealed/

hmmms
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

WHO'S NAMING THESE THINGS?!?!?!
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

WHAT"S THE GPU/CPU DAMMIT?!?

Comment

Missed first hour of the stream. What I saw (EA on) was kind of underwhelming. Not seeing much on game "DVR" or streaming on twitch or anything. Guessing I missed that? Skype is cool, play together and skype at same time, maybe while recording for streaming? Look of hardware is awesome. DOGGIES CONFIRMED CODGHOSTS

Comment

nerds freaking out about no backwards compatibility.

Comment

Should never expected it. Backwards compatibility is a non-factor. It's only an issue for digital games honestly, and in that respect, sure it sucks.

Comment

yep. I'm with you.

Comment

The last I'd say two years since next gen console rumors started I refused to buy games on XBLA, and waited until they hit steam. Very few digital XBLA only games now, and fuck it the 360 will go in the game room as my secondary streaming box and I can play in there if need be. Besides, I will always need a 360 hooked up for RDR itches.

Comment

Wow. A an expensive paperweight.

Wonder what the launch date will be and how much plasma I'll have to sell...
                    Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-21-2013, 02:12 PM.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'm slightly bummed about the backward compatibility but it probably would've been a pain to move all my Rock Band DLC and keep the gear compatible so I figured I'd need to keep my 360 anyway.

I'm mostly excited about the controller not changing much. I do hope that the system is as fast in practice as it appeared during the presentation. This will be the first system I preorder since the Dreamcast.

Comment

Comment

Xbox One Second Blood: The Beginningend
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm getting too old for this shit. I've got a 360, ps3 and a Wii. Can't max out again.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

sell your PS3 in August/September. The new xbox has bluray. No point in keeping the PS3.

Comment

Working...
                              X