View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 07:41 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Troy: what's this about another series of reshoots for 'Tron:Legacy'? Also, is there really negative buzz starting to circulate about the film?

The lead guy is fucking terrible, but no worse than Sam Worthington. Olivia Wilde is supposedly so amazing in it that they think it'll take her to the next level.

Bridges now disappears for most of the second act. Then, there's Disney's concerns and Pixar's concerns.

Pixar doesn't think it works well (storywise), while Disney thinks it's too long.

Most of the editing is trying to make sense of the main plot and to limit the lead kid's time.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!